Chapter 19 (Over Everything)

Nina POV

My dairy it's not here, I drop it right here! It was 5 in the morning how could someone come by this early. Someone has my dairy, my name is not on there I only have it as my last name. Who could have stumbled across it? I need it back it's years of writing & imagination. I'm just hoping it didn't fall into the wrong hands.

"Potter?"

I turn to see Professor Snape standing behind me with his arms cross.

"Good morning Professor, I have to go bye"  I said with a smile I walk right past him, but he grab onto my arm. I slowly look up into his eyes.

"How are your spells coming along?" He ask me, he let go of my arm & I step back.

"I don't really cast spells as much" I fake a smile to him.

"You have a gift take advantage of it while you can" he look away from me & walk off somewhere.

I frowned my brows, I was confused what does that mean. The sun was coming up witch means students were coming out of there dorms, I was still in my pajamas. I zoomed back to my dorm.

I entered my common room were everyone was there.

"Nina? May I ask were are you coming from?" Seamus ask me, him & everyone in the common room were watching me.

"The bathroom" I stated the 'obvious' to him.

"You have a bathroom in your dorm?" He put me in bad position. I faked a laugh & walk away from them.

"You sure it wasn't Malfoy's room!" Seamus yelled out, I froze from hearing him say that. It looks really bad entering the common room bright an early in my pajamas.

I went back to sleep I still had two hours before class started.

Draco POV

It's breakfast hour, the tables were full people were chatting & eating. I sat down alone but sooner or later people started to join me.

I scanned the Gryffindors table to search for her, no sign of her. Potter & Mudblood & Weasley, we're all there but she wasn't. I called the boy I had eyes & ears on from the Gryffindors.

"Malfoy good morning" Seamus Finnigan, he tells me everything that goes on over there.

"The girl?" I whispered to him.

"She's over sleeping" he mumbled. "I do have news about her"

"What?" I growled at him.

"She came into the common room in her pajamas, this morning" he whispered back at me "If your going to be sleeping with her-"

"Sleeping with her?" I interrupted him, & crooked my brows.

"Well I assume she was coming from your dorm" he said nervously.

"No she wasn't" I gave him a filthy look, He saw me getting angry. We're was she coming from? Who was she with all night?

"Who was she last with?" I ask him with a concern toned.

"Ronald Weasley, they were studying all night is what I heard" I excused him, Finnigan tells me these things by choice.

I look over at the Weasley boy, he was just eating & laughing. I couldn't believe it, was it really him? That's why she over sleeping because she slept with him.

His arms wrap around her, his lips touching hers. I couldn't bare the thought of him putting his hands on what's mine.

"Malfoy are you coming?" Blaise ask me, apparently it's time for class to begin. I followed him to are class.

I thought she had a thing with Potter, but perhaps Weasley maybe both. I'll just have to show her the hard way if she doesn't want it the easy way.

Nina POV

What?

I just woke up on my own without Hermione! usually she wakes me up, but I see now. It's past classes, did she actually let me over sleep? Well I might as well overdue it.

"She's still sleeping?"
"Obviously Harry!"
"Well we did study all night"
"What if there's something wrong"
"Your over thinking"
"She looks alright"

"I am" I stood up & stretch, Harry & Hermione & Ron all standing infront of my bed.

"You been sleeping all day Nina!" Hermione jump on my bed.

"You should try it, it's the best feeling" I yawned.

"Remus wants to talk to us" Harry sat down next to me.

"About what?" I ask him confused.

"You know who" Ron came along on my bed.

I got up from my bed they all left & waited for me to get change. I meet up with them & headed to the lake.

"Good evening" Remus greeted us, we all greeted back.

"What's going on this time" Harry ask Remus.

"Well, your adventures with Sirius were for absolutely no reason. Voldemort still mange to get his hands on Hogwarts" Remus spoke with hate.

"He's immortal, how do he get rid of someone who can't be killed" Ron step in & spoke out.

"His wand it holds all the power just like Nina here" Remus pointed at me.

"So he's nothing without his wand?" Harry ask Remus once again.

What does that mean!

"Try casting a spell Nina without your wand" Remus takes away my wand, they all take a step back giving me enough room.

I said a spell out loud, then I tried saying it in my mind.

"I can't" I took a deep breath.

"That's how" Remus explained to us, I didn't quite enjoyed being an example of Voldemort.

"Brilliant! When can we do this?" Harry said with excitement.

"No no I will be doing this alone"

"You can't!" Harry & I said at the same time, in the exact same tone.

"I can do this, trust next time you'll see me he'll be long gone" He smiled at us assuring us everything will be okay.

"When will you come back?" Harry ask what we were all thinking.

"I'll be back for The Ball" He smiled at us, he pulled us all in for a hug. Then he left on his own, it doesn't feel right.

"I don't like it one bit" I said to them, we were all watching Remus walking away into the Forest.

"He'll be okay, I know he will" Harry said.

"He is a warewolf" Ron spoke, we all laughed.

I decided to tell them of what happened this morning, with Snape. I explained to them what he said to me.

"He told you that?" Hermione said with a filthy look on her face.

"It sounds like a warning" My brother was always good at listening, how did I not think of that.

"A warning for her death?" Ron spoke out loud, all are heads turn to him. Harry nodded his head slowly.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm confident" I said with a smile.

We all went back to are rooms, the sun was going down. I was not tired at all, I went to the Cafeteria for a snack.

I grabbed a red apple, I drop it on accident & it rolled all the way down the hall. I chase after it but someone was quick to stop it with their foot.

"Their you are"