~18~

Author's Note:
It's been a long time and a pretty much exhausting one to be precise. So here I am with the next chapter because I promised someone. Please shower some love to this book.

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

"Shh! Don't shout unless you want to wake the whole colony up", I placed my index finger on her lips and her voice got muffled under my palms. I jumped inside and she stood frozen on her spot. She peeked through the window and Jimin and Jungkook waved their hands. Jungkook was about to shout something but Jimin covered his mouth. Thank God! I brought Jimin along or else that idiot would have landed me in trouble.

"You scared the hell out of me", she spoke after taking a breath while I signaled the boys to leave. I looked at my girl who still looked as if she was struck by some lightning and internally chuckled. I held her shoulders and shook her gently.

"Why the hell are you here? What if someone sees?", she panicked and I just smiled. She looks so cute when she is nervous. Aww! My pretty munchkin.

"What will happen if someone gets to know that you came to my house at this time? What if Baba and Ammi get to know about it? How did you even get the idea of landing here?", she kept on blabbering and I grinned ear to ear, enjoying the sight in front of me.

I let her speak how much ever she wants and waited for her to stop but she kept on twittering her fears without a break. In the mean time, I noticed that she looks so adorable in her pajamas. I strode my steps towards her and held her shoulders. Pecking her lips, I pulled back and cornered my lips to display a teasing smile. She froze at her spot with her eyes wide open.

"Will you stop rambling like a derailed train now?", I smirked and she looked away, probably to hide those crimson red cheeks. 

"But Taehyung..", she was about to start her parrot-chirping and I pecked her again. She looked completely dumbfounded and covered her lips. I smiled at her flushed face which looked greatly endearing in the lamplight. I removed her hand on her mouth and pecked her again, bringing her back to reality. Give me the whole of the night to do that, I won't hesitate but I don't want her to feel uneasy, even if it's a bit.

"I told you, I am a man of surprises", I brushed her hair and she turned to the other side, hiding her blush. And she looked at me again, as if she realized something.

"Taehyung, you can't be here", she spoke in a nervous tone and I held her hands tightly.

"It's okay. No one saw me coming and I will do the same while I go", I assured her but still, she looked unsure.

"Nazeera, don't worry okay. I promise there wouldn't be a mistake", I brushed her hair and made her sit on her bed. I took a glance at her room and it looked really classy. She doesn't have any photos hanging on her wall and it is clear, solid crème and blue. A fan, an air conditioner, a dressing table with few drawers, and a study table with a table lamp. It looked just perfect for her, simple and modest. 

"But how did you come up here?", she asked.

"Well, we jumped the community wall from the backside and tiptoed in the lanes. Most of the houses have their lights switched off, so it wasn't that risky. And luckily we avoided the lanes with CCTV cameras. I actually thought of climbing the pipe, but luckily your house has a movable ladder", I revealed and she looked bewildered.

"But how did you avoid the CCTVs? And isn't there any security guard at the backside?", she asked and I ruffled her hair. She is small and very much shorter than Jiminie Pabo.