~29~

Author's Note:
Double update and the next one will also be published in 24 hours

***°***

I crashed on the floor after he left. I hugged my knees and cried out loud. Why is this so hard? Why is love so hard? And why should it end like this? Why should this end so early? Why? I held my head and sobbed out loud. I hugged my dairy so hard. Living without Taehyung is the worst nightmare that is coming true. 

I remembered the evening, the most dreadful evening in my life.

"Nazeera", Baba yelled as he entered the house. Ammi and I were shocked at his sudden yell and he looked really furious. He looked like he can spit fire with his eyes and we were really dumbfounded at his anger.

He then walked to me and held my neck. I was struggling to breathe and begged for his mercy. His hold was strong and harsh. Never in my life, Baba behaved like that. Ammi was trying to take his hand from my neck but Baba pushed her.

"Ammi", I shouted as she fell to the ground. I tried to free myself but Baba looked at me very seriously.

"Who is that guy?", he yelled so loud and I now knew why he is like that. He removed his hands and I held my neck taking heavy breaths. Ammi rushed to me and rubbed my back. Tears welled up my eyes at his act and my body was shaking that he already got to know of us.

"Who is that guy with whom you walked all the way till the colony and even hugged him", he glared at me and tears streamed down my face. Ammi held me and squeezed my hand.

"Tell me his name I say?", he yelled and I flinched at his tone.

"Kim Taehyung", I blurted and he called someone.

"Is he from your academy?", he asked me and I nodded in yes. I held my mother and tears rolled down my cheek. 

"I want all his details in ten minutes. He is in the same academy. And make it fast", he barked on the phone and it made me scared. Please! Don't do anything to him.it wasn't his fault in the first case.

But I still wonder how he got to know of us. He doesn't usually come before 7 and doesn't usually work in the streets where Taehyung takes me. Did he intentionally follow us?

"Wondering how I got to know of your secret lover?", he asked and scrolled down his mobile.

"Look", he showed the video of me along with Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook who were dressed in burkhas, and Farhaz's sister by our side. 

"I got the doubt looking at your bracelet though you covered yourself completely", he spoke making me gulp down my throat. We didn't really think about it. We didn't really think he would check the cameras at the entrance and be so careful about such a minor detail.

"I checked the list of outgoing and incoming, but I wasn't convinced. So, I just checked the cameras. Your sister betrayed me so I just couldn't go easy on you. And see, what I have found. Even you are doing the same. I am not at all surprised. Both of you carry the same genes", he mouthed. 

"How many days were you out? Will you tell me or should I call that jerk Farhaz over here?", he yelled and I looked down. I don't want to trouble him for the help he had done to us.

"5 days", I blurted and he held my neck raising my face. He raised his hand to slap and I closed my eyes. But I didn't feel anything, I looked up to see Ammi holding his hand.