~19~

Author's Note:
Hola Amikles, so how ya doing? Exams done but then, the club works began again *sigh*. Do support my other works as well peeps.

***°***

I reached early like usual to see Taehyung nowhere. He always comes early. What happened to him today? I looked at my watch and sat down at the bench waiting for him. He must have woken up late today. I feel so guilty when he was risking everything and I could do nothing in return. I told him that it's okay if arrives late but he whined that he wanted to make most of the time with me which didn't give my heart a chance to say no.

Lately, he is being so much adorable to me. He even sneaked into my house at night. For the first time, I was so scared if he would be caught. Like seriously, I think no one must ever try that stunt in my colony. But he managed it so well.

I must appreciate his two followers, Jimin and Jungkook helped him all the time. I appreciate their friendship a lot. The risk they are taking for Taehyung is something unimaginable. They made sure everything is perfect and that they are not caught. They even found out the blind spots on the very first day. They fear for nothing.

I remember the moments I have been spending with him lately. He made sure I was always with him, in his arms. It made me feel so loved, pampered, and protected, the feelings I have been longing for days. He sure has charms in his personality. He can make me smile with whatever he does and his smile is enough to make my day.

He taught me how to like someone despite the contrast you share, he taught me how to express emotions with fear, he taught me how to hug, how to kiss, and even how to cuddle. He is one of a kind which I met by pure luck, pure dumb luck. I still wonder how our relationship progressed from the hatred we shared in the initial days.

My heart started to teach me what makes me happy, my breath told me he is the right person. And when my whole body responds to him a way too different from any other person, how could I stop myself from falling for him? I fell for him so hard that it might take a lifetime to pick me up. Sometimes, I find myself cringing at how all of this sounds but I don't want to deny it, for it is my major source of happiness.

I am drowning in your magic Taehyung. Everything about you entices my whole soul, your scent, your smile, your breath, the whole Kim Taehyung can drive me crazy like nothing. This sky-rocketing sensation of exhilaration is all because of you, Taehyung.

"What are you thinking?", I heard his voice and my lips curled into a smile. He finally came. I turned to see him beaming at me and sat down beside me.

"Why are you late today? Huh?", I asked him and he chuckled.

"Aww! Is my girl missing me too much?", he smirked and I slapped him slightly on the arm. He let out a small laugh and placed his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I was waiting for you", I spoke and he smiled. Though we spent all the time we got with each other, I could never get enough of him. Sometimes, the fear of losing him makes me crave his presence even more. What do I do? I was born in a family where I couldn't ignore and shrug away my fears of loving a guy who doesn't belong to the same religion.

"I need to tell you something", he spoke and I raised my head from his shoulder, looking at him with concern. He seemed serious and I couldn't stop myself from being worried. Did something wrong happen?

"Is everything okay? Did you fight with any of the members?", I asked him and he shook his head in negation. Thank God! I had a hunch and I am glad it wasn't true.