~28~

Author's Note:
The book is coming to an end

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

She looked at me lovingly as we walked through the corridors and I couldn't help but feel cloud nine. My heart was fluttering at her cute words and actions. Gosh! This girl stole my sanity after all making me feel things that I never thought I would.

"Nazeera, I need to tell you something", I started and she looked at me curiously

"You know that I am very happy that I am your first right", I asked her and she nodded, with a small shy smile.

"Then I want you to know that you are also my first", I revealed to her and she widened her eyes.

"Really?", she asked and I nodded my head.

"Why? You didn't have a feeling that I was a virgin?", I asked her and she shook her head in negation.

"I just didn't feel...", she halted her words and I let out a chuckle.

"Was I so good that made you feel like that huh?", I teased her and she looked away. She looks so cute when she gets all flustered. I poked her nose which is covered by her scarf and she narrowed her eyes.

"Though it doesn't matter, I am happy that I am your first", she blurted and I smiled at her.

"Me too", I hugged her from one side and she chuckled at that. Having her in my arms feels like heaven. Our moment was disturbed by a series of throat clearances and we looked aside to see my members giving us teasing looks. Before Nazeera could move, I held her by snaking my arm around her shoulder.

"So, why are you giving us those looks?", I asked them and they giggled.

"Someone's getting romantic in the early morning", Hobi hyung mouthed and Nazeera's gaze dropped to the ground. I am sure she is flushed with embarrassment now. 

These hyungs

They don't know the definition of right timing

"Why? Why can't I get romantic with my girlfriend? And I don't think the time really matters for me unleash the inner the Mr. Romantic of me", I winked at her and all of them cooed at my statement.

"Taehyung grew up so much now", Jin hyung stated and I sneered at his words.

"Hyung, you are the eldest and you don't even have a girlfriend?", Jungkook teased him only to get pulled by his ears now. We both laughed at the scene as Jungkook is wincing in pain and Jin hyung was not ready to leave him.

"Learn to respect elders", He warned and then released him.

"I think it's time you need to give our Taehyung back to us", Namjoon hyung looked at his watch and spoke. She smiled and pulled out of my hold.

"Take him please", She spoke and I threw a fake glare at her. 

"Excuse me, I am not yours, to begin with", I snapped at them.

Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें