~10~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! So sorry for the delay. Right now, I feel a bit demotivated and might take time to be frequent again. So sorry again. Have a happy reading!

***°***

T

aehyung's Pov

My body is burning like hell and I am feeling so hot. I hate this manager, I asked him to leave Jimin and Jungkook with me so that I could play video games. But he declined without another word. I am really bored now. I touched the bowl on the side table only to find soup already cold

I sighed to myself and switched the TV on. At least the movie can make me feel less bored. I just wish Miracle in Cell No to be played on one of the channels but wishes don't come true. All of them are boring. I took a breath and decided to watch a romantic k-drama. 

Ugh! These things remind me of her. I don't want her to invade my thoughts. She didn't even try to consider my feelings and just told me on my face that I don't mean anything to her. Just screw it, I switched off the TV and carried myself to the kitchen to find something edible. 

"Aish! Is there nothing but raw vegetables and meat? Not even a ramen packet. I am gonna kill Jungkook for this", I muttered and gritted my teeth in frustration. My poor stomach is growling in hunger.

As I was searching the shelves to find some cookies, I heard footsteps. They are approaching me with each passing second. Who the hell would come to the dorm at this time? Is that a thief? I am already broke, who will want to rob me now?

I just caught hold of the metal spatula that Jin hyung had bought recently to guard myself against the invader of the house. I know hyung will not hesitate to break my fingers for touching his brand new spatula but this is the nearest and the best weapon in the house.

As I advanced my steps, I could hear the footsteps more clearly. My detective instincts tell me that it isn't just one person. I just looked down to notice the feet of those people

As I saw the legs of the person, I immediately raised the spatula to hit the person in front of me.

"Yah Kim Taehyung", Jimin yelled at me and I was surprised at his appearance. Why is he here? He must be at the music academy at this time.

"Hyung, Jin hyung will kill you if he gets to know that you are using that spatula for hitting people", Jungkook mouthed as he appeared behind him 

"Yah! Why are you both here? Did you come to play video games with me because I am feeling bored?", I hugged them but they pushed me back. What's wrong with them?

"We didn't come for that?", they spoke in unison and I looked at them, perplexed. Did they just come without a reason? When did they become so responsible people? I wonder if they got hit by something on their head. Are they both alright?

"Are you not going to come inside?", Jimin asked, looking at the door and my eyes darted towards the covered figure entering into the dorm. 

"Nazeera", I mumbled as my eyes scanned her whole frame. Her head was hung low and she was continuously fidgeting with her fingers. 

"We just dropped her as she wanted to see you. We will be going back then. We didn't tell the hyungs and skipped the class", Jungkook mouthed and I nodded, my eyes not leaving the girl who rejected me just the day before.

"Take care", Jimin patted my shoulder and left from the place, waving a bye to Nazeera and I noticed Jungkook displaying and assuring smile to her. What's happening? Wait! Isn't she going along with them? Will she stay here?