~21~

Author's Note:
Sorry for the delay. Hope you like this chapter and have a happy reading

***°***

We got out of the colony and I was scared out of my wits would be an understatement to describe my feeling. I felt so nervous about the whole plan of going to Taehyung's place and can't stop myself from being antsy. Not even Taehyung's boxy smile was able to calm me down.

My heart jumped out of its place when the three of them landed in my house a few minutes ago. Why did they have to do that and come up with such a plan? Now, I can't even convince myself to go back. I had already come out and was halfway to Taehyung's dorm. My mind can't stop wondering what happened to me when I agreed to come along with him.

Ugh! What am I doing with this guy?

I was walking silently while he held my hand tightly from the time we walked out of the colony. He was talking to Jimin and Jungkook about something related to their practice and I kept silent, unable to think of anything else except for being caught and getting slaughtered. I squeezed his hand in nervousness and he turned towards me.

"Are you alright? Feeling scared?", he asked, diverting his attention towards me while I just nodded. This could be recorded as one of the highly hazardous stunts for both my mind and body. I swear on my life, I can die out of a heart-attack with the amount of anxiety crippling my mind. He smiled softly and rubbed his thumb in circles on my wrist, probably trying to ease me.

"Trust me, Nazeera. You are safe with me. Nothing will happen to you as long as you are with me", he spoke with a tone reflecting great confidence and sincerity. I couldn't help myself but smile at his words though the twitchiness is killing me from inside.

"Noona, we reached", Jungkook's voice snapped me out of the thoughts and I realized that we arrived at their dorm. Taking a sigh, I walked into their dorm, and Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok welcomed us. 

"I thought you will be coming with broken legs", Jin muttered, eyeing at Taehyung and they quickly plopped on the couches. They were not used to burkhas and it would definitely make them feel uncomfortable.

"Ugh! It's really hot", Jimin uttered and sat under the fan, feeling relieved with the breeze fanning on his face. I know it would be a bit suffocating to be completely covered in that veil. Taehyung then helped me in removing my burkha and now everyone darted their eyes towards me.

"Are you alright?", Hoseok asked, noticing my trembling hands.

"She is scared", Namjoon commented and I looked at the ground. How can I not be when I am doing something which I couldn't even imagine in my dreams?

"Nazeera, it's okay. I am here", Taehyung held my wrist and pressed it tightly, displaying an assuring smile.

"I think you guys need to catch the train. It's about time", Jin spoke and Jungkook made a long face on hearing his words.

What is it again?

"Noona, you brought the violin with you, right?", he asked and I nodded. I can't leave my love alone in the house.

"Since you hit me, please compensate by playing a song", he pleaded with his doe eyes and I chuckled at that. His bunny face was so cute to be ignored and it distracted me from the jitteriness I was feeling for a moment.

"She will play it for you next time, Jungkook ah", Taehyung tried to convince but Jungkook wasn't ready to agree. He started whining that he can't wait for five more days for my return and I smiled. I don't want to disappoint him.