~7~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps!! How are you all? I got busy with my schedule so a late update. Have a happy reading now

***°***

We finished lunch and dispersed to our respective blocks. Why does he want to know until when I can stay outside? And what is the surprise he is talking about? I am really curious, though I am scared about going with him somewhere and alone. He doesn't look like a dangerous person but I just can't assume anything.

I looked into my purse to check if the money is safe. There it is, my mom gave me $500 to buy a violin. She apologized that she couldn't give me more without Baba's permission. I was glad that I could at least buy something rather than playing the spare ones.

There is still time and I got ready to do my mid-day prayer. This is the time I usually do my mid-day prayer before the classroom fills in and I do my afternoon prayer during the break. I asked permission for doing my prayers and gladly they accepted it. 

As I completed praying, I could hear the noise of the students. The room started to fill in and I took my position. Many girls befriended me over the fact that I am Miss Winslet's favorite student. She smiles at me more often and I just blink my eyes. Even if I smile, it won't reach her through my scarf

• • •

The day got over and Ammi already knows that I will be late since I ought to buy a violin. I searched the address of the store through the maps and found it. I will just walk to that place. It wouldn't take much time anyway. 

"Nazeera", I could hear a voice calling me. I don't need to turn to know it's him. Who else it could be? He came running to me with a smile. And as he stopped beside me, he took long and deep breaths. He must have taken long strides.

"Why didn't you wait for me?", he asked as he got a hold of his breathing. 

"I have some work to do", I started walking, ignoring him, and heard his steps following mine. I smiled to myself.

"Where are you going?", he asked as he brought himself by my side. He looks really tall beside me. 

"Why should I tell you?", I don't want him to have the first sight of my violin. After all, he is the one who broke my first love, I don't want my second love to get bad luck on its first day.

"Fine then, come with me first and then you can go wherever you want", he simply dragged me after telling those words. I was resisting him but he didn't give a damn to my words and actions. One stubborn alien he is. And did he forget that he wouldn't touch me until I was comfortable? Ugh! This idiot. Why is he like this?

"Liar", I muttered under my breath as he walked me into an instrument store. Wait! Isn't this the same one I was about to go to? Why did he get me here?

"Could you show us some good violins at a moderate price?", he asked the shopkeeper in English and I looked at him, astonished. And then, I realized he was still holding my hand. I pulled out my hand immediately and he chuckled at my action.

Is he buying me a violin now? But why? Oh My! I remembered him telling me that he will get me a new one after that fight. Is he serious about that?

"Taehyung, you don't need to buy me one", I was about to tell him that I am having money but he shushed me.

"Shh! Will you be quiet for a second?", he told me as the shopkeeper showed us some pieces. To be frank, nothing could match my previous violin. It was an epic one.But it no more and I need a new one. As I looked at the instruments before me, I got attracted to the shining brown one. It looked classy and also had an antique look.