~14~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! Very sorry for the delay but then, just enjoy this one. Have a happy reading.

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

She quivered when my hands brushed against hers and I can tell she is feeling so nervous when I entwined my fingers with hers. I am just so fond of her reactions to my slightest touches. I wish I could take that scarf off her face and tease her over her flustered face. She would look adorably cute, like a pretty munchkin.

But that is more than enough to make my heart go boom. Well! Her whole existence is what my life is craving for. Oh My Nazeera, why didn't I even meet you before? What spell did you cast on me? I glanced at her and she still looked down, stealing few glances at our entwined hands in between, make me smile and internally squeal in joy. 

"So, when did you come to Korea?", I asked her as she turned her head towards me. 

"More than a month ago", she answered and we continued walking holding each others' hands.

"My bad! That's the reason why I couldn't see you before. Why do I feel like you came at the right time for me to fall for you", I grinned as I completed my words and she looked away trying to go but I still held her hands. She must be used to my actions by now. I am just too romantic for her, I guess.

"It will become very hard for you if you be like this", I stated and she just rolled her eyes. Did she think I was teasing her? I was telling the truth.

"I am more romantic than this if you are underestimating me", I winked and her hands started to quiver while she didn't try to raise her head. I could hear her heartbeat amidst the silence of the place we are and I already imagined her pretty flushed face.

"Taehyung! Will you stop teasing me?", she scoffed at me and I chuckled at that. I loved the way she called my name though. 

"How are you now?", she stopped her steps and asked me while I halted along with her. 

"I am very much fine because a very pretty girl helped me recover through my illness", I mouthed and patted her head. I didn't fail to notice her eyes beaming and I am pretty sure she was smiling beneath her scarf.

Soon, the students started coming and she tried to pull out her hands to which I didn't give a damn. I know she is not feeling uneasy. She is just afraid because it's her first time doing all this and I promised myself to wipe that fear away from her. After so many attempts, she finally gave up and I smirked in victory.

Jackson passed by us and she avoided his gaze. I smirked at him while he just looked away noticing us holding hands. This is making me feel so good. Though she didn't accept that she is having feelings for me, it was overwhelming for me to be allowed to touch her, hold her hands. At least, in that way, I could make her feel special with little warm gestures.

After a few minutes, my members came and I waved my hands at them. They smiled and walked towards us with wide smiles plastered on their faces. I am sure they are doing that on noticing our hands linked together.

"I am really confused now. Are you guys dating or no?", Namjoon hyung asked looking at our hands.

"No", It was Nazeera again and I mentally smacked myself.

"We will date soon,hyung", I assured him and I can see her trying to wiggle out of my hold. I finally let her go since it was time for the first class. I noticed her taking a breath while glaring at me and internally giggled.