~6~

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I hope all of you are happy and healthy. Take care of yourselves in this pandemic. And now, have a happy reading!!

***°***

"Thanks a lot, eomma, Take care", I hung the call. Eomma agreed to deposit $250 as I asked her. I didn't want to ask for more. Even if I wanted to do part-time and earn the money, I am not having time. After the music academy, we have practice sessions and I get tired by the night.

My members deposited some amount in my account and I couldn't be more than grateful to them. Hoseok hyung also apologized for contributing less as he was helping Nari noona in her business. I felt ashamed of myself for troubling them. I have a total of $470 right now. I can't even buy her a moderate one.

My phone vibrated and I looked up to see the notification.

$100 deposited in your account from account no XXXXXXX

Account Holder Name: Kim Seok Jin

I looked at the message again to check if it was true or not. Did he transfer the money by accident? No, no. Why would he?

I went to his room to see him already waiting for me.

"Buy her a nice one Taehyung ah", he spoke with a smile. Did he forget that I insulted him? Did he forget that I hurt him?

"Hyung", I was about to speak something but he interrupted.

"I'm not doing it for you by the way. That girl seems nice and I just wanted to help her. Don't think I am helping you", he turned and searched for something.

"Here, the manager told me that you will get good quality ones over here at a moderate price. And it's not very far from the academy", he forwarded the flyer and I took a look at it. How could this hyung be so optimistic and forget everything? Had I been in his place, I would have punched myself.

"Thank You, Hyung", I bowed and left from his room. Sometimes, I feel his goodness is what would throw him into danger.

Now I can buy her something good. She will look really happy. Should I surprise her or take her along? I guess she never walked in the other streets of Seoul except for going back and forth to her home. Taking her to the store would be a good idea. 

The thought of asking her to choose whatever she likes is enlivening my spirits. The way she blinks her intriguing eyes which are covered in soot just hits my heart like boom. They seem as dreamy as the starry night.  What are you doing to me Nazeera? I placed my hand on my heart and slept thinking about the girl covered in a scarf.

• • •

"Good morning", I greeted her as she entered the subway.

"I just thought about yesterday being so good and here you are to disturb my mood", she spoke blinking her eyes. She is pretty good at lying.

"Don't tell me that you didn't miss me", I smirked at her and she looked away. She did think of me, at least I know that. The way she was scanning around the whole place as of searching for someone tells it all.

"Miss you? Never in my life would I do that", she scoffed and entered the train. I followed her grinning at her innocence. 

"Be careful when you let out words. Who knows, you might miss me so hard later?", I raised my brows and she widened her eyes.