~30~

Author's Note:
I can't believe this is the last chapter already. Epilogue will be posted later. Happy reading!!

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

"Yoongi hyung, our Taehyung finally got a girlfriend", Jimin told him as we walked out of the airport.

"Ah. I know. That's most of what he speaks on phone", Yoongi hyung looked at me and I smiled cheekily.

"You will have to meet Nari as well as Nazeera then", Hobi hyung spoke and Yoongi hyung nodded with a small smile.

"You should see Nazeera hyung. You will really like her and she even plays violin well. I am sure you will fall for her music", I spoke and he ruffled my hair.

"Then I must see her for sure", he stated and I gave out my boxy grin. I looked at my phone to see if there were any calls or messages from her but sighed when I didn't find any. I remembered that she wasn't feeling well and reminded myself to not be impatient.

She must be taking some rest

"Noona really played our songs very well", Jungkook also cooed and I smiled at him. 

"I will meet her in the academy tomorrow then", Yoongi hyung spoke and I nodded. Well, tomorrow will be the last day for attending the academy. Since Yoongi hyung returned from Paris, we will have to start recording and shooting for the MV. 

We were informed about that just today even though we saw that coming. I need to tell Nazeera about it but I was scared of her behavior yesterday. She was so tensed up and nervous that I couldn't think of anything except how to calm her down 

I looked at my screen again to check if there was any message or not. It was making me worry if she was alright. At least a single message that she is doing fine would be enough to calm my nervous self.

"Did she still not message you?", Jimin asked as I got into the cab. I shook my head in negation and looked at the phone. Each passing minute is adding up the jittery feeling in my stomach

"Don't worry, you said she wasn't looking well yesterday right? She must be sleeping", he comforted me and I just nodded. 

I hope it's just that

• • •

"Oh My God! Why did you do all this?", Yoongi hyung exclaimed, probably awed at the decorations and all of us smiled widely. We are happy that he liked it and that our efforts didn't go to waste. We want to see him happy and feel loved.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it. We worked on it all night", Jin hyung snaked his arms around Yoongi hyung's shoulder and the latter nodded, with a genuine gummy smile. I looked at my phone again and looked at Jimin. He gestured to me that everything will be okay and I nodded, unsure

"So, now for the Kim Seok Jin's Special Dish", Jin hyung carried the dish from the kitchen. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung stayed in the dorm to finish the cooking since it will get late by the time we return from the airport.

"Well! I missed this so much", Yoongi hyung smelled the dish and showed a satisfactory smile.

"I helped with the Japchae", Namjoon hyung muttered and served the Japchae. Yoongi chuckled at his words and hugged them both tightly.