Epilogue

Author's Note: In the end**

*******

"Taehyung ah, we have been standing here for the past ten minutes. I am scared about our fans recognizing us", Jimin mouthed, looking at his nervous friend who was walking back and forth across the same place for the past ten minutes.

"Taehyung ah, it was your choice of coming here. You can't back off now. If you can't face it, then let's just go", Jin spat, tired of his brother's cowardly attitude.

"I am nervous hyung. It's not that easy for my heart. It still pains and I don't think I can face her. I don't think I can ever see her with another man", Taehyung blurted, looking at the house in front of them, their faces covered in black caps and masks to avoid any kind of attention.

"I am sorry for being rude", Jin apologized, understanding him and the younger shook his head in negation.

"Don't be, it was my fault. It was my fault to not catch her at the right time", Taehyung remembered how many chances he had back then to keep her with him and smiled, painfully. Had fate presented him the slightest hint, he wouldn't think twice to protect his love in every he could

"Shall we go back then? If you can't, don't. Don't hurt yourself more", Jimin spoke, concerned for his best friend and Taehyung stayed silent.

"I want to see her. I don't know if I would get this chance again. I don't know if we would come to Saudi again", he uttered and the two men nodded in agreement. It was terribly onerous for him to forget the heartbreak, to forget his dear love with whom he wanted to cherish all his life. Yet, he wanted to see her for one last time. He wanted to see her smile and satisfy his lonely heart.

"Let's go then", Jimin took his hand and pulled him before he could have a change in his thoughts. 

Taehyung's hand trembled as he raised his hand to ring the bell. Before he could refrain from pressing it, Jin did the work. Taehyung's mind was a mess would be an understatement at the moment.

Before he could speak anything or curse at the elder without an ounce of fear, the door creaked open resulting in Taehyung's heart beating faster than a cheetah. 

"Yes?", the man opened the door and Taehyung presumed him to be her husband. He removed the mask and the man widened his eyes. Their arrival was so unexpected and it was a mistake on the three members' part to assume they wouldn't be recognized so easily.

"Kim Taehyung", he blurted on recognizing him and Jin, Jimin did the same, making him bolt out of blue.

"Honey, who is it?", a woman came behind him and Taehyung looked at him, confused. He looked at Jin and Jimin and they were in equal surprise.

"Hyung, did we come to the wrong address", he asked and Jin opened his phone to check if it was the same one.

"You came to the right address, sir", the man spoke and none of them understood what was happening.

"Nazeera?", Taehyung asked with a little hope and the man nodded.

"Please come in", the man invited them and the trio entered their house. Taehyung scanned the house and smiled that she is under a good abode. He knew she hails from a rich family but still he is concerned if she was living well or not.

"I am Faiz, Nazeera's husband", he spoke and the trio looked at the woman standing behind the man.

Is he cheating on my Nazeera, Taehyung thought.

"Ex-husband to be precise", he completed and Taehyung looked at him to continue.

"We are not together anymore but I knew about you from her. I was expecting you but not so soon", he mouthed and Taehyung nodded. He was not the one to butt in and bug him about why they were divorced so he just stayed quiet. If Nazeera is single, he could still have a chance. His heart leaped in joy with the thought of getting back to his love again.