~23~

Author's Note:
I am kinda busy as well as demotivated to writes. That's the reason for this delayed update. I find this one soft again and full of fluff, so that's a disclaimer. Hope you like it and have a nice day!!

***°***

"What if life tries to ditch you, don't worry about me because I got a partner to accompany in that"

"Today we talked about kids, he even told me what he had planned on naming the kids. Why would I ever leave this man?"

"My heart belongs to him and I am happy that it does"

"I miss you so much Baji", a tear escaped from my eyes. I closed the book and put it back in my bag. I walked to the bed and sat beside Taehyung who was asleep. I saw someone who resembled Baji yesterday and frantically searched for her, forgetting that I was in a new place. I wished so badly that it was her but it wasn't. 

"Baji who?"

I saw Taehyung looking at me in confusion and just turned away. I was a bit angry at him for yelling at me yesterday without knowing the actual reason. I was about to get up from the bed but he pulled me back, dropping me back to the bed. I tried to get out of his hold but he tightened his grip over me, making it impossible for me to escape.

"Taehyung", I gasped as he leaned closer to my ear. His hot breath fanning on my neck was enough to have my knees go weak. He snaked his arms around my waist slowly, causing goosebumps on my skin, and was now dangerously close to my face. 

I could never be normal in his proximity

"Who is Baji?", he whispered in my ear in his deep, husky voice that brought shivers down my spine. I just stayed silent, unable to utter anything with the intimacy we are sharing.

"Who is he, Nazeera?", he asked again and I was perplexed for a moment. Did he assume Baji to be a guy? I internally chuckled, forgetting the intimacy, and felt slightly happy that he was jealous. He pulled me close, making my back collide with his solid frame. 

This is definitely going to make my heart stop beating

"Tell me who he is, Nazeera?", his voice sounded serious than before and I tried to escape from his clasp.

"I am not letting you free unless you tell me who is Baji", he spoke in a stern voice and I flinched when his lips landed on the nape of my shoulder. A wave of nervousness gushed in my body with his sudden move. It felt so different, more like being under his control. He kissed on the same spot another time and I bit my lip, agitated.

"She is my sister, Taehyung. Now leave me", I spat. His grip loosened at my words and I immediately got out of his hold. He killed me for a moment. I should stay with him for three more days in the same room and only Allah knows how skittish I am feeling.

"Sister?", he asked, confused and I nodded.

"Baji means sister, Taehyung. You already know that you are my first and only guy in everything. Then why would I miss another man?" a part of me got irritated that he didn't acknowledge the fact that he is my first and the only guy. 

And a part of me also felt happy that he was jealous.

"I am sorry", he blurted.

"It's okay, Taehyung. Please ask before you assume anything", I mouthed and walked to the washroom quickly with my towel. I didn't even give him a chance to speak. The way he held me and the way my body reacted to him made me feel so weak and vulnerable to him. I still remember how I was frozen in his clasp, becoming almost numb.