~13~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! I am too excited for posting this chapter. I am feeling so soft writing this. Hope you like it and shower some love.

***°***

I touched my heart to check it once again. It is beating so fast like never before. I know this happened every time I think about him. Why is it like this around him? Is this because of him? What is it implying? Ammi said to do what my heart wants, right? Does my heart want me to be with him?

"You know why my heart beats like this around you?", he asked, breaking my chain of thoughts and I just stayed silent. To be honest, the proximity is killing me from inside. I don't know if I could explode anytime from now with this closeness. All of this is so new to me and I'd lying if I don't feel my stomach doing backflips for the fifteenth time till now.

"It's because I like you and what about you, Nazeera?", he raised his brows, and all that I could think of his facial features and that deep voice. He had a mole under his nose and his cheeks looked so soft. His lips look so plump and his voice, I have no words to tell how it makes my heart skip a beat. Every time my name leaves his mouth, it gives me a strange yet exhilarating feeling.

"Nazeera, are you there?", he waved his hand in front of me and brought me back to reality. Did I just get lost in him? I mentally smacked myself for being like that. I am scared if I am being obvious. Taehyung would definitely tease me.

"Are you checking me out?", he smirked and there he goes.  I felt my cheeks heating up and immediately looked away. I got up to go away, trying to avoid him only to get pulled down. As I looked up, I realized he was only a few inches close to me.  I don't know if I would still hold the capability to live after this. Allah! Please save me.

His hot breath fanned upon my face and his contemplating gaze upon me is sending shivers down my spine. What is he thinking about? I parted my lips to speak something but nothing except air came out. Gosh! I just can't speak a word being this close to him.

"Did you even hear what I asked or were you busy checking me out?", he raised his brows and I was flustered at his words. My hand quivered in his hold and my heart was thumping even more loudly. I am afraid if it is audible to him. I don't know where to bury my face in embarrassment because of my betraying body gestures. 

"You are too close Taehyung", I finally blurted it out making him chuckle a bit.

"So? Is that affecting you?", he asked, making me even more embarrassed. This guy knows how to play with my words, I mentally sighed. He then released my hand and burst out into fits of laughter. What the hell?

"You look so cute when you are nervous Nazeera. You should look at your face. All red and flustered", he guffawed, holding his stomach and I became mad. Is he teasing me now? Idiot! I started hitting him on his chest, playfully and he defended himself using his hands.

"Nazeera, stop. It's hurting", he winced and I pulled my hands back immediately. I shouldn't have hit him. How dumb of me to forget that he was sick?

"I am sorry, really sorry. Is it paining?", I asked, concerned about him and checked if he was hurt anywhere. He didn't speak a word for a moment and then glanced at me with a soft gaze. His lips curved and he started to laugh again. What is wrong with him?

"Nazeera, I was just kidding. You believed me and see you, so concerned for me. Don't worry okay?", he spoke, holding my hand and I hit him again. I was so worried that I had hurt him while he was sick and he was just kidding. I swear I would have hit him hard had he not been sick.