~5~

Author's Note:
Hola peeps!! I am back with the next part. Have a happy reading!!

***°***

That idiot broke my violin. I hate him so much. I literally wanted to kill him the time when he broke my love into pieces. How can he break it like that? Out of all the things available in the world, why mine?

But what made me more surprised is him taking me to the infirmary and buying the bread. Does he care about me? Or is he feeling guilty for the morning's incident?  Why would he care about you Nazeera? He is just trying to flirt, maybe?

"Nazeera, what happened to your wrist?", my mom asked as soon as I entered the house.

"It's nothing Ammi, I just hit something", I stuttered my words and she cornered her eyes in a questioning look. Okay! I agree I can't even lie properly.

"Nazeera, tell me the truth", she asked me in a demanding tone and I huffed. I don't think she will be calm until I tell her everything.

I narrated the whole incident of how my violin broke and also cried in between. I didn't tell her that my wrist was hurt because of the incident. I just told her that I am having bandages because of me mindlessly picking up the sharp wooden filings.

"Don't worry Nazeera, I will try to arrange the money for the violin. But don't let Baba know okay?", she caressed my hair and I smiled.

"Thank you Ammi", I feel so grateful to have such an understanding mom. I didn't expect her to react like this. I thought she would be upset that I was reckless about my belongings. I feel so guilty for causing this trouble to her.

We completed our daily routine and I went to my room. Had I not taken a nap too long, I wouldn't have ended up late and wouldn't have got into that fight in the morning. My violin would have been safe then. I sighed to myself thinking how everything changed for a few extra minutes of my sleep.

You look tired

His words kept ringing in my mind. How did he know I was tired? Why is he so concerned about me today? And why didn't I resent him today? I remember him staying with me at the infirmary all the time when the nurse is treating me. Why is he so different from yesterday?

Eat your lunch Nazeera

Why does my name come out so different from his mouth? Is it because I have never talked to guys around my age? Gosh! I should not get affected. And why the hell am I thinking about him? Nazeera, just go to the academy, learn violin with all zeal, and come back home. Baba will kill you if something other than that happens.

I pulled the pillows to my side and hugged them tight closing my eyes. I don't want to think about him now. Please don't run in my mind, idiot. I need to sleep properly or else I know the consequences this time. 

• • •

I woke up groaning in frustration with the sound of the buzzing alarm. Ugh! I hate this sound yet this is the only ringtone that can wake me up. I leaned my hand to the corner of the table to reach my Baji's diary and opened it to read. 

"His love was so pure to melt my heart, I didn't want to fall for him. But I guess nothing in life goes as expected"

"He is the only guy I have given my heart to. I never thought love would be such blissful until I met him"