Essence [Trevante Rhodes]🥢

Watching her whine her waist to the sound of Wizkid's Essence had him in a trance, there was something about her that had him in a trance.

Sitting his glass of Henney down, Tre made his way down to the mysterious brown skinned woman, her attire was a white cropped silk sheer camisole with a white silk mini skirt paired with some Amina Muaddi sandal strap heels in champagne. Her almond skin color flowed under the street lights as she danced alone.

Her fluffed out curls swayed with the direction she moved her body. Nothing and nobody could ruin her mood. The scent of Mandarin, Nutmeg, Vanilla and sandalwood invaded her senses cause her to open her eyes and look up to the beautiful creature behind her.

She smiled softly before continuing her dancing trying to see if he can keep up, he kissed her shoulder, letting the scent of cocoa butter and magnolia fill his nostrils making him groan into her neck. He placed his hands on her hips and moved to the tempo of the song with her, letting her body guide him.

Listening to her soft voice sing the chorus of the song created an image in his head that left a mark of him. "You don't need no other body." "You don't need no other body" she sang while caressing his head on her shoulder before spinning around and finally letting him see her face up close, those beautiful chestnut eyes meeting with his dark brown ones.

The sparkle they held tugged at his heart. It was the first time he'd ever felt like this with a stranger "only you Fi hold my body, only you Fi hold my body" she sang to him softly, showing him the beauty her smile held.

Her face was clear of any makeup showing him her natural beauty. A flew blemishes on her cheeks and forehead, while her round lips had a two toned color of a brown upper lip and a pink lower lip. Her lower lip was bigger than the upper which gave her a pouty face as she blushed under his intense gaze.

His hands flew flush against her hips causing him to push up on her, the feeling of her skin was soft, he wished he could kiss, grab and massage that skin all day. "What's your name?" He asked her softly finally speaking, she opened her eyes let her hands wonder to his hair again, feeling the waves he had going on, "Y/N." She spoke, her voice reminded him of the singer who's voice was currently singing the chorus to the song. "What's yours?" She asked curiously, letting her hands lay on the back of his head. "Trevante." He spoke and she bit her lower lip slightly, "such a wonderful name, so masculine"

She pulled him down to one of the chairs before placing her body right next to him, she crossed her right leg over the left letting him get a view of her thigh and calf muscles. He grabbed her thigh before pulling her into his lap, "so tell me about you Mr Trevante" she spoke playing with the collar of his shirt with looking up at him from her lashes. "Hmm what do you wanna know Miss Y/N?" He responded and she smiled before quietly giggling, "I wanna know.... what do you plan on doing when we leave from here" she spoke and he chuckled "brave I see, well I was planning on taking you to my penthouse then we can fuck till the sun rises" he spoke directly into her ear, feeling her body slightly shiver from his words.

"Hmm what do you think of my idea Miss y/n?" He asked her while placing soft kisses on the back of her ear down to her shoulder. "I think it's a lovely idea, in fact I think it should be put into motion" she breathed out. Even in such a submissive state she still managed to keep up with his conversation. "Well we could take my car and then get out of here." He said and she nodded her head, "I'm gonna need words babygirl" he whispered at and her eyes fluttered shut, "yes." She gasped.

He nodded to his friends before grabbing her hand and leading her out to his matte black Dodge Demon. Opening her door he let her enter the car before going to his side and entering. Letting the car roar to life, he sped down the roads not having a single care about the road laws. Her body was pressed against the seat as his fingers swam around into her pool of seduction.

One hand on the wheel while the other did sinful things to her body. Gripping his forearm, y/n cried as her orgasm approached. He saw the building he lived in come into view and stepped on he gas harder, "fuck daddy just like that!" She moaned as her eyes flew shut. Gliding into the basement parking he quickly threw the car into a parking spot before she spilled her juices into the leather seats of his car. "Damn babygirl, so much just for daddy" he groaned before getting out of the car and caring her into the building bridal style.

Ignoring all the states they received, the couple made it into a private elevator leading up to the top floor of the building. His penthouse suite. Letting her body rest upon the marble countertops of the kitchen as he removed the articles of clothing restricting them from each other.

With her legs wrapped around his waist, he walked the both of them to his room as her mouth assaulted his neck with kisses, bites and teeth scrapes. Letting out a deep groan, Trevante dropped her body onto the bed before attacking her nipples with his lips, sucking at the dark brown nubs. Her back arched off the mattress and into his mouth, he slightly bite her nub while pinching the other causing a pleasurable pain to flow through her "daddy please give it to me " she begged holding his dick in her tiny hand.

He let her lead him to her entrance before roughly entering, listening to her screams and moans of pleasure mix with his as his strokes entered roughly and slowed when he removed himself continuously. Her silky walls clenched against him, everytime he repeated this action while brushing up against her g-spot.

Listening to her moan his name with every stroke he toke let him know he was doing a good job.

Shocked by how quickly she came, he flipped her onto her stomach before arching her back and grabbing both her wrists, he gave her brutal strokes that cause her to bite into the pillow. Licking his lips he removed the pillow from her face and cause all her concealed moans to be released. "Ouuu... you're so tight princess" he spoke as he continuously abused her g-spot.

"I'm- I'm- I'm- oh god! I'm gonna cum daddy!" She moaned and he smiled "go right ahead babygirl." He spoke softly, she released all over his shaft as his strobes got sloppy. He nutted in her, coating her walls with his nut.

"Be ready for round two" he spoke before getting up from the bed as she rested her eyes smiling....

I know this is short but I'm working on more so keep posted. I love y'all♥️😁