When the camera goes off *Micheal B Jordan*🥢

NOT EDITED!!

Your POV

Sitting in my hotel room, I pulled out my copy and ran through my lines since we were beginning to shoot tomorrow. We were shooting a sex scene and Micheal B Jordan was my co-star so I was pretty nervous, com,on Y/N you can do this, he's just a guy, nothing to worry about. I coached myself before quickly placingmy hair in a messy bun and sat read through the scenes while running them in my head.

Everything was going good when my phone lit up indicating I got a message, hey, you busy? -Micheal I silently panicked as I bit my lip thinking about what I'm gonna say next, umm nah, just running through lines. Why? - You I sent the message and put my phone down, continuing what I was doing before another message got in, good cause I wanted to run lines with you if you don't mind - Micheal I frowned at the message and my palms sweating from how nervous I was, coo' I'll come to your room, gimme 10 minutes - You I didn't wait for him to answer as I got out of bed and put on some sweats, a sports bra, my bomber jacket, socks and my adidas slides. I left my hair in it's messy bun before grabbing my phone, room key and my book of lines before heading out.

I knocked on his door and he opened it without a shirt on, only sweats that were hanging low on his waist showing his v-line. "Umm hey" I said and waved and he smiled showcasing those beautiful dimples, "yeah, hey. Come in" he said and moved aside letting me into the room. It looked just like mine accept his had a balcony, "so you wanna start?" he asked and I nodded placing down certain items and opening the book, "okay let's go through the sex scene so it isn't uncomfortable" he said and "umm coo'" I said and we opened his and read it before speak, "Carmen why won't you accept my love!" He yelled and I sighed, "you fucked me over so many times I'm not even sure if that's love" I said and looked away from him, "I didn't mean to break your heart" he said sadly and I chuckled bitterly, "you did more than break my heart, YOU BROKE ME! Made me feel less than I am!" I yelled and looked down sighing, "I think it would be better if we see other people" I said trying to calm down but he shook his head picked up my mine, "not if I have anything to do with it." He picked me up by my thighs and kissed me with so much intensity I was almost light head, I kissed back and he unzipped my jack to only find my bra. We pulled back and he smiled before slightly laughing, "so this is what you decided to come wearing to my room y/n?" He asked and I shrugged before releasing my hair, "I felt comfortable in it so..." I lost my train of thought as he stepped back from me and lifted the material under my tits, "so this what you're wearing when you're in your room?" He asked and I smiled "sometimes, or I'm just wearing a tank top with a underwear" I said and he slipped his warm hand under it cupping my C cup breast causing a slight moan to slip out, "so if I walked into your room at any given moment, you would have your beautiful chest out?" He asked and brought his other hand inside my bra and kissed down on my neck, he played with my now hard nipple as I arched my back off the wall, "I asked you a question y/n and Ion like repeating myself" his deep voice sounded into my ears, "yes..." I breathed out as he pulled back from the soft kisses he was giving me, "yes who?" He asked "yes Daddy?" I moaned. I felt him smile against my neck, placing a small kiss my neck before retreating.

I whimpered at the loss of touch, he smiled me before taking off my bra and sucking on my right nipple. The pleasure I was feeling went straight to my core. "Fuck yes" I moaned and held onto his arms for support. "Tell me what you want babygirl" he said sucking my other niple giving it the same attention before kissing down my stomach and pulling down my sweats, "I... want... you... -fuck! Everywhere" I said and he licked his lips before pulling them down the rest of the way leaving me in my white g-string. "This is also what you're wearing huh? You keeping all this from me?" He asked and I shook my head "no daddy..." he pulled it to the side and felt my essence on his fingers, "you that wet for me y/n?" He asked and I just nodded my head. He pulled off my underwear and picked me up placing me firmly against the wall with my short bronze legs hanging off his shoulders. "Can I eat it, are you gonna let me taste what you've been keeping from me?" He asked and I quickly nodded. "Yes daddy" he smirked before diving straight into my honey pot. Since I was already wet he didn't have a struggle when he dove in taking my breathe away.