Rooftop Conversations *A$AP Rocky*

Rocky's POV

Sitting down on the Picnic on the roof of her apartment building in Harlem. We gazed at the stars shining in the night sky, i turned my head to her direction and watched as her beautiful face shined from the light to the City and the Sky. Her skin shining with the amount of coconut oil she uses everyday, her beautiful 4C hair was placed in a messy bun above her head.

Her denim over rolls and black Calvin Klein sports bra showed under beige formal shirt, illuminating her beautiful golden brown skin shining from the stars. I sat down on the big as mat she had laid on the floor for us and looked up to the sky "Rakim." she said my name, it sounded so unique coming from her, she could cuss me out and I'd still kiss the ground she walks on.

"Rocky!" you yelled trying to get your best friend's attention "yeah?" "I wanted to know if you wanted to melt some chocolate and cover strawberries in it?" Still in a daze, Rakim nodded before sitting closer to you.

"What's wrong with you? You've been spacing out on my too often, are you okay?" You asked concerned and he gave you that cocky smile, "Yeah I'm straight, I'm still that pretty muthafucker" he said and I rolled my eyes, "yep there's that cocky ass fucker" I shaded and he laughed. "Nah nigga stop all'dat with your spray bottle head Ass" I said he shut up and I died. "Nah you shut up wit'cho witch having laughing. ole bibidy bobidy boo lookin ass" he said and you toppled over laughing "nigga are you talking bout Cinderella!" you laughed. "All them Disney bitches look the same" he waved you off and you started crying from laughing.

"Nigga who made you watch Cinderella?" You asked and he mugged you making his lips pout, "you look so cute when you're mad' you giggled. "yeah my nieces made me watch that shit with them during summer break" he said annoyed and I awed "my babies are growing so fast, soon they'll be forcing uncle Rocky to watch Titanic with them" I said in a baby voice.

"keep talking about them babies and ill put one in you" Rocky mumbled "huh?" I asked playing dumb but he looked at me as if I'm dumb. "what?". I left the comment alone and sat beside him on the blanket. "Look a shooting star!" I yelled and Roc looked up from making his food and stared at me crazy "in Harlem Y/N? a shooting fucking star in Harlem?" I nodded and turned his face towards the light "look right there!" I yelled and he laughed "aight princess make a wish" he said and we both closed our eyes.

"what did you wish for?" I asked and he shook his head "if I tell you it wont come true" he said and it was now my turn to pout "com'on Rocky tell me!" I whined and he chuckled before pulling me close "aight imam let you have a hint, it was about you" he said and I rolled my eyes. "You probably wished for my head getting bigger " I pouted and he rolled his eyes "nah I wished for you to realise the feelings I have for you" he said and sat closer.

"Rocky what are you talking about?" I asked and he sighed. "Fuck! ive been tring to hide these emotions for a while, and Y/N I'm really into you" he said before standing up and walking back into the apartment building...

I sat there shocked by how elaborate this was, we had been friends for so long... "maybe I played I playful flirting a lil too hard?" "how could he have noticed?" afraid to the conclusion m over thinking could create, I stood up and tried to catch Rocky on the stairs "God I hope its not too late.." I ran.

"Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Nigga Slow Down Damn!" I yelled while running through a bunch of people to reach him. He kept his head down and walked even faster down the streets of Harlem. I watched him get into his car drive off. Standing by the corner defeated, I gave up and started walking back to my apartment building.

Remembering I still had his apartment key, I ran all the way to the train station and caught the last train to Manhattan available. Sitting down on the bench, my leg kept fidgeting and I played with my fingers. The man next to me looked at me annoyed with my actions so I apologized and toke out my phone and headphones and placed them into my ears.