Boss Up *Travis Scott*🧸

Travis' POV

"Aye Trav we hitting up the BET after party tonight?" My nigga Shaggy asked and I nodded, "yeah, most probably gonna leave early though" I said and we headed out to the car for the award show. "Aight Travis you're gonna walk down the carpet snap a few pictures and do a little interviews then you can enter" my manager said and I nodded "Travis! Travis! Travis! LaFlame! Travis Scott!" Photographers and fans yelled my name while I just stood the and posed for the cameras and my team watched, "Travis over here!" A journalist yelled and I walked over to her, "Travis, how do you feel about your new partnership with Nike?" She asked and I smiled at her, "it's honestly surreal, I've always been a big sneaker head and to finally have this. It feels amazing" I said and she nodded and smiled "it must be nice knowing you name is on those shoes, tell me what's up with Kylie Jenner and you though?" She asked and I pulled my braids "we're just cooling right nah, we both wanted different things in life" I said and she nodded and pushed her glasses up her nose and I smiled "Anymore questions" I said and she shook her head "no that was all" she said and I laughed "I guess I'll see you at the after party" I said then walked down the carpet, she has that face that you can never forget.

Y/N's POV

After Travis Scott answered my questions I left the venue and drove to my apartment to add the information I have to my article. But I couldn't concentrate, Travis' words were still stuck in my mind, should I go there? I asked myself, "nah I'm overthinking shit, I mean it's just an after party right?" I said to no one particularly.

I looked at my watch and realized I had at least 4 or 5 hours till the party so I took a well deserved nap.

...3 Hours Later

Waking up I strolled into my bathroom and toke a relaxing shower, taking my time I shaved my growing hairs and exfoliated my skin. I pressed shuffle on my speaker and Butterfly Effect by Travis Scott started playing.

For this life, I cannot change
Hidden Hills, deep off in the main
M&M's, sweet like candy cane

I vibed throughout the house as I looked for something to wear, I moisturized my body in some cocoa butter and Vanilla Bean scented Lotion by Bath & Body Works. Slipping on some black Lacey thong. I put on my red silk robe and sat down I front of my vanity and started beating my face to perfection. I slicked my hair back into a neat ponytail. Glossing my lips, I stood up and walked to my closet to place on the look of tonight. My outfit resulted in a black deep V-Neck dress and gold ballet strap heels. Not in the mood of wearing any glasses, I put in my contacts and walked down the stairs to the living room.

I called an Uber and got my purse ready before walking out the door, "you've got this Y/N" I coached myself, I looked out at the lights of Los Angelos, it was always beautiful at night.

The Club

I walked down the red carpet with my head low, I couldn't risk the fact of gaining attention, I looked up to the VIP section and saw Lori Harvey and Future all cuddled up, they were always so cute. Since I couldn't see Travis anywhere I sashayed my way to the bar and sat down as a cute barman walked up to me. "What can I get you babygirl?" He asked licking the his lips, "I'll have a Moscow Mule please" I said with a polite smile.

I vibed to the music while keeping an eye out for Mr LaFlame himself. Getting my drink I thanked him and downed my drink before spotting Jacques Webster cuddled up with Kylie Jenner, I scoffed before walking back toward the dance floor as Playboi Carti's Poke it out blared through the speakers. All the girls started going crazy when Nicki Minaj actually started rapping the lyrics