In the club ~ Brent Faiyaz

NOT EDITED
I kind of forgot I had this in my drafts, but anyway here y'all go.

Omniscient

Dragged to the club by his friends, Brent was already ready to leave. The humidity of the place pissing him off even more. "Come on nigga, we're in VIP" his close friend Micah spoke as they walked passed the strippers to the their booth.

While she was spinning around with her thighs gripping the poll and body hanging in mid air, trying her hardest to ignore the comments coming from the crowd. Opening her eyes she was meet with his staring directly at her. Almost as if she was in a trance, his strong gaze daring her to give it her all. The whole crowd disappeared leaving only them in the room.

Watching her grip the poll with her legs as her upper body hang freely, spinning around as her maroon 45 inch wig bundles bundles flowed. Money rained down her body, the green of the money blending in with the military green of her leaf themed body suit and clear platform heels.

~

"Give it up for Poison Ivy!" The DJ yelled as security helped her collect all her bills. As she walked off the stage Brent made his way to the VIP. "Yo nigga what toke you so long?" His best friend Y'Lan asked while sipping on a glass of Hennessy Black. Watching the bottle girls bring in a few bottles of Düsse, Jon Dulio, Patron and Moët. Grabbing the bottle of Jon Dulio He sat down near the stage and watched the girl get off stage.

As the group sat in the booth and enjoyed themselves, Poison Ivy was by the bar watching him with curiosity in her eyes. Watching Angel a fellow dancer Sashayed her way to the section which causing her hips to switch along the way.

Her calves her insinuated by the heels and every time she toke a step you could see the prominent definition. Reaching the entrance, she placed her hand on her hip and looked over all the men in the room "can I help you gentlemen with anything".

Brents POV

•••

His best friend looked at the way he licked his lips before quietly chuckling. "Yeah, I'd like to set up a private dance for my boy right here" he said and she smiled, "well then you'd have to go to the club manager and speak to him about it, he's right below you guys" she spoke softly before flipped her hair over her shoulder and strutting right out of our section.

I rolled my eyes at Y'Lan's antics, as I watched him walk downstairs following her to the club's manager JJ. They dapped each other up and started talking, peaking back at Miss Poison Ivy. I watched her handle the bar and a black apron covered the outfit and she gave out seductive smiles to her customers.

The way she throughly made the drinks shows that she's been doing this for a long time. She laughed at the jokes the people she was serving made and kept a friendly smile on her face the whole time.

Sensing a presence back in our section, I watched as Y'Lan grin at me "nigga what did you do?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I just did something you were too shy to do. I got you an hours worth of a private dance with little miss ivy in the deluxe suite" I looked behind him to find JJ leading Poison Ivy away from the bar and whispering in her ear, knowing what the conversation was about.

I downed my glass and two other shots of Patron before watching her smirk at me then leave to the suite section of the club.

Finding her by the door, I let her walk in front of me, watching her legs move, her calves and thighs flex every time she moved in her bloody red platform heels.

•••

Y/N walked in front of the gentleman, the sway of her hips placing him in a trance as he tried to follow and keep up with the waving backside. "You're staring mighty hard Mr Faiyaz" he smirked and he could pick a tiny accent from the away she articulated words but couldn't pick up from where.