The Last Straw *Keith Powers*

WARNING MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE!!!!! THIS IS REALLY TRIGGERING FOR MOST PEOPLE, DONT READ IF YOU CABT HANDLE GAS LIGHTING, SELF HARM AND SUICIDE!!!!!

Sitting in the back of a 4 star restaurant, you were enjoying a quiet dinner with your boyfriend of 3 years when your best friend showed up.

She sat right next to him with the biggest smile on her face, you've never seen her smile that big since her last boyfriend.

"Umm... y/n, we need to talk" Keith said as the tension increased, "well we were talking right now" you frowned.

"Nah this is serious." He said and you nodded, fixing your posture "y/b/f/n is pregnant, and I'm the father father" he said and you immediately dropped your shoulders, "excuse me, what?" You asked and he sighed, "this is harder than it sounds. Y/N, y/b/f/n's name and I have been secretly dating for 3 months now and it's been going well-"

"Wait so you've been secretly dating my best friend behind my back. And you thought taking me out to a nice dinner was a great way to break the news" you laughed, "not only that but you have the nerve to even have a baby with the bitch after you told me countless times that you didn't want one and even made me get an abortion." You said trying to hold back the tears.

"Maybe he didn't want one with you" you best friend shrugged. "Wow. That's what I get for a whole 10 years of friendship. I confided in you about everything, you knew what he meant to me yet you still did this." "I let you live with me and my family when your mom almost let you burn in the house while she was high on crack" you could feel the angry tears bubbling in you.

"After everything we've went through together. You even drove me to the clinic to get that abortion and even helped me deal with the depression afterwards but you turned around and did this?!" You yelled and she flinched.

"Y/n could you please quiet down, we're trying to have an adult conversation." Your boyfriend tried to belittle you but you threw your glass of wine at him

"fuck an adult conversation, the adult thing to do was to break up with me the minute you recognised your feelings and not dragging me along your drama" You yelled before throwing the glass at him and picking up your bag.

"Y/n can you please just sit down" you best friend said in a condescending tone. "And let you two play on my emotions and mental health? No fucking thank you" you said before grabbing your things and leaving as tears blurred your vision of the side walk.

Running to the train station, you toke the train to your block and ran the way into your apartment.

Locking the door you walked to your wine cabinet and drank yourself into a blackout only to wake up in the hospital.

Now here you are sitting in the middle of a alcoholics support group. Never in your life would you have thought you would end up here.

Everything around you made you feel numb, you couldn't hold a conversation anymore, let alone finish a whole sentence. You had turned into a shell of your true self. All because of that incident.

To this day you regret ever aborting your baby, maybe they would have gave you the push you needed but as of currently you lacked all mental strength.

"That was a wonderful story y/n. Alright every one see you at 2:30 next week, have a great day" the supposed coach of the place said and everyone picked up their chair and placed it back to its respective place.

You didn't really talk to the people of this place but today you had to release a little bit of that pent up sadness before you were gone.

Walking back to your apartment, you stopped by your local corner shop and bought a lighter, the owner looked at you weirdly but you smiled before moving on with your day. He returned the smile before watching you walk out concerned.

Everything was falling into place, you were finally going to end your misery and pain, 3 long months of you having to bare with this pain what too long and now it was finally going it end.

You entered your apartment and walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of tequila and a letter you had wrote to your unborn child. Grabbing both of them you walked over to your couch and sat the bottle to your lips, feeling that awful burn down your throat brought you some piece until you dropped onto the floor and watched the liquid spill. Taking your lighter you turned the flame to the letter and set it ablaze before dropping it into the spill of alcohol and watched your couch burn.

Sitting on your table was a pocket knife that you used to slit open your wrists and look up to the sky. "I'm so sorry for leaving you baby but mommy coming home okay." You mumbled before slicing your throat and bleeding out to death with a smile on your face.

I honestly don't know where I was going with this but I went somewhere and I don't know how to get back.

I wanted to write a sad imagine but this ended up being extremely dark and I don't even know where it came from.

It's also really short so I apologise for that part, I've finally caught a break from school and I've been trying to write a few things while using this time. I want to write an actual book but I don't think I have the concentration for that🙈.

But anyway tell me what y'all think of this Imagine and I'll try and add more.