Secret Admirer *Dave East*☁️

ANOTHER ONE THATS NOT EDITED AND ALSO SHORT!

Your Point of View

Finishing off your last report before lunch, your Assistant Monica walked into the room with a bouquet of flowers. "Somebody's getting special treatment" she squealed but you had a confused look on your face.

"What are you talking about?" You asked and she smiled at you, "you just got a delivery" she said handing you the Yellow and white roses, "this isn't Dave" you mumbled before removing the card.

'Happy Valentines Day Beautiful. I know you married, I just couldn't resist

-A nigga that loves the view'

"I don't know who these are from but somebody wanna get shot" I said thinking about how crazy Dave's gonna react from this. "What did Dave get you?" Monica asked and you thought back to this morning waking up to the breakfast in bed/head. "Ohh nothing" you blushed and pulled out your phone. "These are beautiful though" you mumbled and logged into Instagram.

Taking a video of the flowers with the note in display, I posted it on my story and page. Waiting for Dave to respond. But I never got one. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I went back to work.

Monica came rushing back into my office once again, this time looking shocked. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked "girl you got a huge delivery coming up" she said and the door opened to delivery guys flooding your office with flowers of different colors, "now this is Dave" you smirked and watched them place the flowers in a huge bouquet position the floor.

The last guy walked in with a huge edible Arrangement and placed it on my table before standing by the door with his cap down. "Dave gotta stop sending me these weird men." You mumbled but he heard it. "Ohh so I'm weird now huh babygirl" he said and pulled off his cap and mask to reveal your husband of 3 years now.

Jumping into his arms, he held you by the waist and you kissed all over his face. "What nigga bold enough to send my wife flowers?" He asked with his famous mug look and I giggled before shrugging my shoulders "I don't know" I said and he chuckled before putting me down and sitting in my chair. "Put that on your Instagram" he said and you immediately pulled out your phone. "Look at what my husband does y'all. He got me a huge ass edible arrangement." Dave pulled me into his lap and started kissing my neck as I smiled and blushed onto the camera, "Aint nobody finna send this beautiful goddess her gifts but me aight." He said and mean mugged the camera before sending a threatening smile. I laughed at him before kissing his lips and ending the video. "What caption should I use?" I asked him and he toke my phone, "lemme handle that" I watched type before posting it and handing me my phone back. "Really Dave dont mess with daddy." I laughed. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he looked for the tiny bouquet that was swallowed by Dave's gifts.

"Throw this shit out" he mumbled as I toke a video on his phone, "Nah you do it" I laughed and he shrugged before setting me down on the table and ripping apart the flowers and threw them in the trash. "Oh my god Dave!" I squealed and he smiled at me. "The nigga that's sending my wife flowers, that's going be you if you still on that bullshit" he said before throwing up a middle finger and a crip sign. "That's on crip my nigga" he said and I laughed before ending the video and posting it on his story. "Aight I know you on your lunch break what you wanna do?" He asked and grabbed my bag as I turned off my computer and walked with him. He kept his hand on my lower back close to my ass. "I love you Y/N" he said and kissed my cheek and I blushed before saying it back.

Walking to the security team he brought. Dave let me in first before hopping in the back of the Range Rover. Driving off to our favorite restaurant.

I pulled out my phone to see that we had made it onto theshaderoom and rolled my eyes. Seems like #DaveEast don't play when it comes his wife#Y/N, the homie sent his girl a huge bouquet of flowers and a huge edible arrangement as a responce to #Y/N's Secret Admirer. He also tore up the bouquet and they were spotted leaving #Y/N's office. #TSRCoupleGoals❤️

I laughed at the people's comments and leaned my head into his chest. Before texting Y/F/N back thanks for the help. It worked😌❤️

This is short but I wanted to keep it cute and not too much. I'm back to school now and it's exam time so I won't be writing as often as I want to😔. This might be the only book that gets updates, I might continue writing Its Complicated I might not. Only time will tell