Sir... *Jordan Calloway*🥢

Omniscient
~~~~~~~~~

Taking in her mesmerizing beauty, her independent and bossy persona was now replaced by a submissive and obedient aura. Her eyes were blind folded and her body was tied up with black silk. Her gold silk dress was thrown across the room along with her nude heels.

Dressed in nothing but some black slacks and boxers, Jordan circled Y/N's body watching her with a lustful eye. "Now tell me why you deserve this punishment?" He asked her while taking a sip of his Hennessy, "I acted like a brat in front of your co workers, I wore no underwear and didn't tell you, I gave you an attitude in the car and ignored your calls multiple times" she breathed out as the feeling of his heated gaze raised the temperature of her body. "Mhmm and do you think that I'm happy with your actions and behavior?" He asked and his hand ghosted over her ass distracting her from the question asked.

"I don't like repeating myself princess" first strike. "You disapprove of my actions Sir.." she gasped as my hands ran up and down her arched spine. "What happens when you do something bad Princess?" He asked gripped the back of her throat "fuck... you punish me sir.." she moaned.

Walking behind her and gripping her ass, Y/N let out a silent whimper hopping her dripping cave will be played with. "Now since you love you being so disobedient, give me a show. Since we entered the gala everyone wanted a piece of you now I wanna see the hype" he said untying her from the restraints before sitting down in the black velvet/ suede armchair. She started playing with her nipples that were hard as she watched his hard and muscular body sitting there legs open and glass still in his hand. Rocket by Beyoncé started playing, the same song that played at the gala earlier....

Getting up from the bed, she twirled her ass in the air before arching her back with her chest on the bed. "I wanna see that face" Jordan said voice low and raspy. "Whatever you say sir" she moaned before getting up and smiling. Walking over to her daddy and bending over into his lap, using his free hand to feel around her body until he reached her breast were she used his hand to gripping one.

Letting him play with her nipple, Y/N let her plump ass grind onto his dick. She heard a quick chuckle come from his lips before he grabbed her by the waist and bend her over his lap. "You should've have know there was a catch" he said and massages her ass "of course, that's why I agreed she smirked and he licked his lips at her appearance. She looked sexy while bend over on his lap, her fluffed 4b hair was messy and her brown sugar colored skin glowed under the lights.

"You look so beautiful." He complimented watching as a cheeks turned pink, "thank you daddy" she responded bashfully. He felt his dick harden at her innocence, "it's still time for your punishment." He said massaging her soft bottom kneading her thick thigh meat. Going back to her ass and laid a hard smack onto her soft flash earning a moan from Y/N. Before she could react he smack her ass again causing her to yelp in surprise. "I don't hear you counting" the said sternly and she quickly apologized before raising her behind higher.

Smack! "One.." Smack! "Two!" Smack smack! "Three, Four!" Smack! "Fuck! Five..." he rubbed her red skin before raising her body and put her in a straddling position and arching her back. "I wanna see those sexy faces" he groaned into her ear causing a lake to form onto his slacks. Smack! "Mmmm.... six" Smack! "S-seven" she stuttered as she rolled her hips onto my pants trying to use the friction to ease her sexual needs

"Please daddy..." she moaned and he smiled, "do you think you deserve my dick inside of you after what you did tonight?" She quickly shook her head no "no, but at least I could make you cum with my mouth" she said sweetly while looking between him and the print of his dick against the pants, "okay but no hands" he said watching her pout turn into a smile. "Whatever you want daddy" she said before unzipping his pants and pulling his meat out.

Her eyes were concentrated on him as she stuffed her mouth with his dick, letting her her throat relax and breathe through her nose, she got her lips to touch his pelvis area before sucking him like a ICEE on her way back to the tip. "Mmmmm...." he said as she sucked on the tip. Removing her lips from the hard cock, Y/N kissed the tip and watched as precum leaked from the slit. "Fuck Y/N, just like that babygirl" he moaned while guiding my head lower down his shaft.

Using my mouth to reach his peak, Jordan mouth fucked Y/N as she watched him with admiration, "shit! Babygirl I'm finna cum" he breathed out and I sucked while he used my face. "Ohhh shit!" He groaned before he dropped a huge load down my throat.

Pulling his thick length out of my mouth, he stood up from his sitting position and picked me up before strapping me up again, "because you want to cum so bad, your gonna stay here with a vibrator on you clit until I feel like you've had enough" he said before picking up her favorite vibrator and setting it on a medium pace.

"But daddy!" She whined and he mean mugged her, "do you want me to gag you slut!" He growled and the ocean between her legs began to overflow. "Daddy can you at least let me play with myself" she tried to bargain with him, "do you want me to put a butt plug in you next?" He spoke dangerously low with a dangerous look on his face. "Sorry Daddy..." she said before he sat down in the couch and sat there watching her squirm and squirt under his strong gaze

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all I didn't know how to put this into action, I've honestly had this idea for the past week but didn't know how to plan it out...

But anyway I haven't edited it yet, so please bare with me when it comes to mistakes.

Okay I know I said this was gonna drop on Sunday but it toke a lot of time to write down, I apologize