The Last Straw Pt2

Keith's POV

I've never seen her looking that terrible. It honestly did break my heart to see her looking that way.

All her natural hair was gone, sitting a straight black Bob and her eyes no longer held that light they had when we started dating.

Walking up to her with y/b/f/n next to me felt awkward. Even when we sat down in front of her, she never looked our way.

"Hey" I said nervously, she turned her head to face us and stared at y/b/f/no's stomach before looking at my face. "What do you want here?" She asked, her voice was so monotonous and dead.

"Well we heard what happened and we wanted to check on you" y/b/f/n said, "you wanted to check on me or did you want to gloat in face?" "No maybe you wanted to make sure I'm still alive so you can continue to see me suffer huh" she said with a huge frown.

"No y/n we genuinely care about you." I said and she laughed, the sound was so menacing it actually made me flinch. I used to love her laugh, it could make you laugh even if the joke itself wasn't funny. But now, it out fear in my heart, fear of what might happen if she laughs again.

"Genuinely care about me? You don't care about anyone except yourself, You never have really. I honestly see it now, even when we were dating you were a selfish motherfucker, not just that your were so manipulative and narcissistic. I don't even think you know how to care about anyone other than yourself" she said with a scoff.

"He cares about me though, that's something I can prove. He fucking cares about me. Don't blame him for not loving you when you couldn't love yourself. I mean look at where you are right now, you're so delusional that you tried to kill yourself over a guy, yet you claim he's manipulative. Who's the manipulator now!" Y/b/f/n tried to defend me but she did something else.

If looked could kill the look on y/no's could have caused a massacre. I have never seen her look at anyone that way. I was honestly afraid so saying anything. "Why did you come then, it clearly shows that you don't fucking care about me so why did you come with him. You claim I wanted to kill myself over a shitty nigga but that's not the case. For fucks sake you've been my friend for how long and you still don't know me. Ohh right because you were too jealous about what I had to actually get to know me" she started standing up and we both flinched.

"I don't want your fucking apologies nor do I want your peacekeeping. It's been 6 months since you've last seen me and my life was fine. Yea I'm in a mental institution but I'm okay with at least I'm getting help for all of my problems while you're both still in denial about yours" she laughed.

"Have a wonderful fucking life. Because I'm ready to start mine that doesn't include y'all. Oh and y/b/f/n, stop wanting what you can't have. One day all your shit will come bite you in the butt." She said about to walk away.

"So that's it. That's how you want to leave things y/n. Really you can't even find a tiny place in your heart to at least forgive us. You really are cold blooded now" I said trying to reason with her.

"There we go. That's the Keith I know. The one that's always blaming someone else. I was waiting on you to show your true colors." She said clapping, with this huge smile on her face.

"I'm trying to find my peace in life, I suggest you do the same. I'm trying to move on with my life, why don't you just treat me like your past girlfriends and leave me the fuck alone. I am tired to having this conversation with you. Ohh and y/b/f/n, he has daddy issues so he sometimes runs away from his responsibilities. But I'm sure you won't mind since he's now your perfect little angel. If that fails you have the true father of the child to help you, don't worry" she said before opening the door and leaving the room.

We both stood up from our chairs and walked away from the facility.

"Y/b/f/n what was that?" I asked and she started sobbing, "I was honestly gonna tell you but I'm pretty sure it's yours so I never bothered"

She was starting to piss me off, "so when huh? When the baby is born and 18? When you've milked me of all you can. Damn you're selfish" I stated before getting into the car and leaving her there in the parking lot.

Now I just want y/n back

Oh my god sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy lately with travelling and family. I couldn't even edit this for you guys and I'm sorry for how short it is.

On a brighter Note, Happy Easter Weekend!❤️

Xoxo, Gossip Girl(I had to😂)