Tonight [Nasir Jones]🥢

"Finally."

Coming home from a long day at work, y/n walked into her beautiful 2 story home. Styled in a modern yet minimalistic manner proving it wasn't owned for too long.

Placing her shoes down in the shoe closet, y/n headed straight for the wine cooler that sat in her kitchen. Back to back meetings since 8am while running on nothing but coffee and a bagel were finally taking their toll on her.

Finally taking off her blazer she sat it down on the counter with nothing but a bottle of Merlot in her hand. "Fuck a glass!" She exclaimed to no one in particular. Unbuttoning her dress shirt while trying not to spill her wine seemed like a mission adding onto her frustrations, "arggg!!!" Placing the wine bottle down on the hall way. Y/n managed to get rid of her shirt scattering it somewhere around the house.

Finally reaching the stairs, she unzipped her skirt letting it pool around her legs. Feeling relieved off the fabric she continued her journey in nothing but her bra and underwear.

As the wine started settling in her system, the temperature of the home soon raised, leaving her feeling constricted "free the tittie!" She yelled while giggling, unbluckling her bra she left it at the top of the stairs and walked up to her room.

Leaving her underwear by the door, y/n strutted to the bathroom before filling up her bathtub with water and some amber Epsom salts. Dropping the bottle on her counter, she toke off her makeup quietly as she began to walk into the trap of being wine drunk....

Grabbing her phone and scrolling through her music, she blasted Summer Walker throughout the house. Finally letting her body relax in the water, y/n raised her right leg out of the water and placed it on the edge of the tub as memories of her soon to be ex husband popped up in her head.

"Mmmm... fuck!" I moaned throwing my head back, letting my finger slip into my wet canal, "shit, Nasir! Right there!" I screamed! "You make me feel so good daddy, so fucking good" I moaned moving 2 of my slender fingers faster. Memories of us on our vacation in Cabo surfaced, him sucking on my clit early in the morning to the sounds of waves crashing down onto shore... pinching my clit for an extra kick, I moaned incoherent words as my walls kept pulsating. Sitting on the edge now, I massaged my walls while also playing with my nipple.

Picking up my phone, I dialed a number I never thought I would be dialing in this state ever again. Listening to the phone ring until I heard his deep sleepy voice, "hello?" I gasped feeling my walls tighten at the sound of his voice, "I miss you..." I moaned as I stroked my pussy, eyes closed in pure bliss.

"Y/n what's up with you?" He questioned as I stood out of the water to grab the vibrator from my bed side drawer, placing it on the lowest setting, laying down on the bed I placed it down on my clit and let the vibrations bring me pure bliss. "I miss us, I miss waking up next to you, that dick filling me up in ways I can't even start to explain. The mouth ohhh lord your mouth daddy!" You moaned reaching for your phone.

"Everything aight back there?" He questioned after a groan, "don't you miss me daddy? Me on that dick riding it like the good girl I am? Down on my knees in front of you with my mouth open?" You spoke softly hitting all those scenarios play out in your head. "Fuck babygirl why you gotta do that!" He spoke roughly making you cream, "because I miss my daddy, I miss being daddy's little slut. I miss being daddy's little cum slut!" You moaned finger dropping the phone.

"Fuck y/n! Don't make me come over there!" He yelled as the grunting continued, you knew he was grasping that dick. "But I want you to come over, I want you to show me who I belong to, I want to be reminded who owns this pussy" you pouted.

Hearing things moving in the background you smiled, "who does that Pussy belong to?" He asked sternly as he rushed out of the house. "You daddy!" You moaned setting the vibrator higher, "I can't hear you babygirl who?" He spoke while you rushed the vibrator down to your hole and tried stuffing her in, "fuck, you do daddy!" You yelled as he chuckled "damn right! Don't you ever forget that shit!" He spoke before you dropped the vibrator and began digging into hole deep and fast, trying to imitate his strokes.

"She's creaming isn't she?" He asked rhetorically and you moaned out an incoherent response. "Babygirl you better keep her nice and wet for daddy." He ordered and you nodded submissively, "yes daddy" you kept playing deep in that pussy until you felt a leg shaking orgasm erupt from you. You squirted so damn fast it amazed you.

Finally gaining back your mind, you heard a knock on the door and jumped down the bed and ran down a flight of stairs in nothing but your birthday suit. Grinning from side to side.

Opening the door, you were met with the image of the met that you were once married to for 5 years. "That's how you greet daddy?" he teased before you jumped into his arms taking in his lips with yours, "I missed you, you spoke against this chin and he smirked, "I missed you too love".

He attacked your lips again pulling you closer than you already were. Grabbing your neck he lead his kisses lower from your lips, down your jaw to your collar bone. Watching him with your lip between your teeth, he went lower until he reached your boobs.

Wrapping his hands around your thighs, he lifted you up and placed you against the wall, bringing you higher he wrapped his lips around your left nipple, bringing you close to your orgasmic pleasure. The slight nibbling on your boob made you get his shirt moist with your juices. Switching to the right he gave your other nipple the same pleasure, "Na- Na- Na- Nasir......" you moaned loudly. "Fuck just like that! mmmm.... please keep going"

He brought you to the black velvet couch in the middle of your house and placed you down onto your back, "tell me what you've missed." He commanded as he pushed your thighs to your chest. "I missed your touch, the way you know what to do when it comes to my body." You paused as his lips kept kissing the back of your thighs, "keep going princess" he said while massaging your calves.

"I missed the way you know my body so well, the way the most simplest things you did turned me on. I missed hugging on you everytime I go to sleep. The way you knew just what to say to better my mood." You whimpered.

His kissed were now headed down to your open lower lips, as he started French kissing your pussy, sticking his tongue deeper as he keep digging for more of your cream. "Fuck daddy please!" You screamed letting go your knees and placing your hands on his head.

Running your small hands down his waves, feeling him lightly suck on your clit, he pushed your legs further apart, creating more space for him to go deeper... "daddy you eat my Pussy so good!" You moaned, praising him as he brought you closer to your orgasm.

Spelling his name onto your clit brought you closer to the edge than you had expected "daddy I'm gonna cum!" You moaned he went back to your lips and stuck his tongue repeatedly into your hole feeling it contract around his tongue, "fuck! fuck! Fuck!-"

He came back up and you glared at him while he smirked "y/n," "y/n," "y/n!"

You were rudely shaken out of your trance by your best friend y/f/n who found you in the bathroom of your office building with your head in your hands. "Come on, let's go. We have to finalize your divorce. Nas and his lawyers are back from break."

You nodded before wiping away all the evidence about your wet dream with your soon to be ex husband. After washing your hands, you turn around to y/f/n staring at you. "Babes, if you're gonna finger yourself thinking about your ex husband at least be a little quiet." She joked before turning around leaving you with a shocked face.

Ouuuuu.... I've got to stop giving you guys these random ass updates, I'm tryna work on my writing schedule so bare with me guys🙈. I'm surprised y'all still keep reading my work, but any way Thank you for reading my book, I love you all❤️