Bar Nights *Trey Songz* 😙☕️

Y/N's POV

I ran down the street of LA, California. Tears streaming down my face blurring my vision, I looked like a total mess with my makeup running and my hair looking a mess, flashbacks of what happened 4 hours ago keep popping in my head.

I walked into my office to find my best friend riding my boyfriend's dick while she moaned out his name, "what the fuck?!" I yelled and they looked at me frightened, but Melissa's soon turned into a smirk, "baby, it's not what it looks like" my boyfriend of 3 years, Jerome tried to explain while Melissa kept riding as if I wasn't in the room, "really! Because it looks like my boyfriend is fucking my best friend in my fucking office!" I yelled and he kept quiet "oh what were you expecting Y/N! You weren't even pleasing him that I had to do it myself" she said and I laughed then smacked her straight across the face, "both of you, Get the fuck outta my office before anymore damage is made!" I yelled and grabbed a bat I always kept by the door, "baby thin-" "get the fuck outta my fucking office the right now 'fore I whoop somebody child's ass!" I yelled and he pushed Melissa off him and ran out of my office, "Melissa get your hoe ass outta of my fucking office fore I land you in the hospital!" I yelled and she ran out scared.

I smacked my door shut and fell on my knees crying, "why does it always happen to me!" I yelled before grabbing the bat and breaking everything in sight, flashbacks of how I used to get comfort from Melissa when I suspected Jerome was cheating, "tha fuckin hoe!" I yelled and smashed the pictures of my shelf, a knock erupted from my door and I stopped what I was doing and violently wiped my tears opening my door, and there stood my assistant Rylie, "umm miss Y/L/N, you have a meeting in 30 minutes with the Mr Neverson" She said and I shook my head "nah, cancel all the shit I gotta do today, I'm gone" I said and picked up my bag and left my office. "But mi-" "bye Rylie!" I yelled and walked out to the elevator.

I balanced myself on the wall and looked across the street to find a small bar and walked to it, at least I can drown my sorrows in alcohol I walked into the bar and sat on the stool as a bartender came towards me, "what can I get you ma'am?" He asked and I looked up at him "give me the strongest drink y'all have" I said and he nodded before going to fix my drink, I sighed and rested my head on the counter.

I heard a husky chuckle and looked to my left to see the hottest nigga on the planet. He was brown skinned with some thick natural hair on his head and a small beard growing in. The looked like he exercised a lot and smiled at me showing those beautiful pearly whites. "See something you like" he said and I blinked twice before shaking my head and smiling, "umm hey" I said awkwardly and he smiled at me, my drink came and I threw it back and contorted my face as the burning sensation hit my throat, "another please" I said and the guy stopped him, "no don't, now do you wanna tell me what happened?" he asked and I shook my head "a lot of shit happened today" I said and held my head down "oh my god, your crown might fall don't look down" he said and I looked up and laughed "there's the smile" He said and I giggled, "now you can tell me what happened" he said in a more demanding tone that made me clench my thighs "well... my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend cheated on me with my so called best friend. Found them cheating in my office and I kind of fucked up my office and skipped out on the most important meeting of my life with some guy named Mr Neverson. All because I've been screwed over again" I said and sighed, "well, come with me then" he said and I looked at him crazy "what the fuck nigga, ion even know you like that, Shit ion even know your name" I said and he chuckled and licked his lips and I bit back a moan, "fine, my name is Trey, I'm 28 years old your turn" he said and I laughed "I'm Y/N I'm 28 years old" I said and he smacked his teeth "great we know each other now let's go" he said and I shook my head before he groaned and threw me over his shoulder, I squealed and giggled and he slapped my ass and I moaned out at the feeling, "where we going anyway" I asked and he smirked before putting me in the passenger seat of what I guess is his car, "don't worry about it" he said before winking at me and speeding out of the city.

—————-

Here's the first part, part 2 coming soon. Shit might get real dirty in the next chapter so if you not for that you might as well as skip it 😬😬

Anywhore Please Vote and Comment

-asapxzoey