Bar Nights pt2

We've been driving for the past 15 minutes until we arrived at this big beautiful hotel and he parked the car in the front, Trey helped me out of the car while the valet toke it away.

"Where are we?" I asked and he looked at me before grabbing my hand and helping me into the building. We walked to the elevator and the pushed the penthouse button and we stood in silence until the doors opened and he looked at me "do you trust me?" He asked and I looked at him weirdly "Trey it's too late for that" I said and he chuckled "but do you trust me" he said and I rolled my eyes and nodded "yes Trey I trust you" I said and he smiled before grabbing me by the waist and kissing me deeply. "Then let me help you forget" he said and pulled back letting me breathe "please" I said and pulled him back and kissed him "jump" he said and I obeyed. He toke me to his bedroom and placed me on the bed and kissed my neck making sure to leave his mark, "mmmm, Treeeeyyyy" I moaned out and he smirked against my skin. "What's that baby?" He asked and he ripped my blouse off and undid my bra sucking my right tit while massaging my left "baby that feels so good..." I moaned louder and he pulled off my skirt with my black lace thong "ouuu my favorite color" he smirked, I was about to comment before he started kissing my chocolate thighs "Trey stop teas- ouuu fuck!" I moaned out "what was that?" He asked and sucked on my lower lips while rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Ahh fuck, shit right there Trey!" I moaned and he kept sucking harder, "wrong name princess" he said and stuck one finger into me, "awwww shit! da-" I cut myself off my voice getting stuck in my throat "what was that baby?" He asked and stuck another finger in me driving me over the edge, "DADDY!!" I yelled and he smirked "that's right, keep screaming my name like that princess" he said and I tried reaching down before I realized that I was handcuffed to the bed.

I felt that stomach tightening sensation in my gut "daddy I'm gonna cum!" And he fingered me faster, "you betta hold that shit Y/N!" He demanded and I clenched around his fingers, he curled his fingers driving me off the edge, "daddy I can't!" I whined and he smirked "let it go" he said sternly and I cummed all over his hand and face, "mmm you taste like vanilla, I want more" he said and stuck his fingers in me again, "ahh I can't" I whined and he rubbed my clit while finger fucking me at the same time, "when I tell you to do something you do it okay Y/N" he said and I nodded my head "I need words babygirl" he said and I gasped "Yes Daddy!" I yelled as the tightening sensation came again and this time harder, "daddy I'm gonna cum!" I yelled and he smirked "perfect" he said and rubbed faster "cum." He said and I exploded onto his shirt and hand, I thought he was done but he still kept going causing a tsunami of pleasure and pain to come over power my body causing my body to start shaking and I squirted, "I got myself a squirter" he smirked and toke off his shirt and pants, he pulled his dick out and I licked my lips at the sight, it was veiny and long showcasing it's beautiful pink tip, I reached out for it but the handcuffs pulled me back "where are you going princess?" He asked and I pouted "I want to put daddy's dick in my mouth" I said and he laughed "really, what are you gonna do while it's in your mouth?" He asked and I smirked "I can show you better than I can tell you" I said and looked at him innocently, he smirked before unlocking the handcuffs and sitting down "show me what you're gonna do with daddy's dick" he said and I crawled over to him placed my hand on the 9inch shaft, I licked from the base till the tip and kissed it. "Y/N" he said sternly and I smiled before placing my mouth on his cock and started sucking it as if I was sucking a lollipop, he groaned at the action and I started deepthroating him while also playing with his balls, "fuck" he moaned and I moaned at the sound, I guess the drive him over the edge because he started gripping my hair, "shit babygirl I'm finna bust" he said and I let up on his dick mostly concentrating on the tip, "shit!" He moaned and shoot his seed into my mouth and I swallowed.

Trey's POV

I looked into her eyes as she pulled my dick out of her mouth, "you freaky freaky huh" I said and she giggled still on her knees. "On the bed right now." I commanded and she bit her lip and stood up, I smacked her ass hard and she moaned "now lay on your back and open those pretty legs for me" I said and she opened her legs and started rubbing her clit while I stood there and watched "daddy I need you" she whined and I smiled "show me how much" I said adding bass into my voice and she licked two of her fingers and started playing with herself and I felt my dick twitch at the sight of her pleasing herself, "mmmm ahhh daddy, I'm finna cum" she moaned and I smiled "pump faster babygirl" I said and she obeyed and not even 5 seconds later she squirted all over my sheets "look at the mess you made for daddy" I said and walked over pulling her closer by her thighs and rubbed my tip at her entrance, "Trey stop teasing" she said and I raised my eyebrow, "Trey?" I asked and slammed myself inside of her, making her scream "what did you just call me Y/N?" I asked and gave her rough fast strokes, "I-I-I-I'm so-so-so-sorry!" She cried but I wasn't for any of that, "nah you fucked up now imma show you what happens when you don't listen to daddy" I said and opened her legs wider, rubbing her clit while giving her killer strokes.

"daddy I'm gonna cum!" She yelled as her legs started shaking and I smirked "you're gonna cum on daddy's dick?" I asked and she nodded her head fast "yes daddy!" She yelled and I curved my dick in there driving her over the edge and she creamed all over my dick, I pumped even faster and she held my biceps as I rocked the bed forcefully, "daddy I'm c- ahhhhh shittttt!" She moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I bit my lip as my strokes started getting sloppier and I felt myself twitching in her her so I pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

I flipped her over and placed an arch in her back before going back in and gripping her fat ass in my hands while I killed her walls, "daddy faster!" She moaned and I obeyed going even faster than before,  I started curving my dick and she screamed out loud that her eyes crossed "you're hitting my spot daddy!" She yelled and I smirked "really baby?" I asked and started abusing her g-spot. "Ahhhh fuck, shit shit shit" she moaned and creamed all over my dick and squirted hard and I smirked, "throw it back for daddy" I said and she started twerking on my dick while I stroked and smacked those cheeks. "Daddy harder" she moaned and I nodded and dug deeply into her pussy, "oh fuck" she mumbled and I felt my nut coming "daddy I'm gonna cum" she said "wait for daddy babygirl" I said and started giving her fast hard strokes before "I can't daddy!" she moaned and I nodded "let it out babygirl" I said and we both nutted at the same time.

I pulled out and watched as our juices mixed together, "you wanna be a mother?" I asked and she nodded "good, you had no other choice" I said and she giggled, "I'm tired, and I can't feel my legs" she said and I smirked, "let's get you cleaned up" I said and we walked to the bathroom which had a robe written Tremaine Neverson on it, "Trey what's your last name?" She asked scared, "Neverson" I said and a face of fear washed over her face  "I just fucked my future boss"she mumbled, "don't worry bout it, with pussy like that, and your CV. You got the job" I said and she giggled, "how are you gonna act knowing we fucked" she asked and I raised my eyebrow, "I'm tryna make you my girl" I said and she looked at me shocked "what?" "y/l/n would you please be my girlfriend?" I asked and she nodded "yes Trey" she said and I smiled "good now let's get cleaned up and into bed" I said and she kissed my lips, "damn you're beautiful" I mumbled and kissed her back.

—————

Aight the part 2 is finished so 😁😁. Tell me what y'all think, I'm a little rusty with sex scenes since I haven't written them in so long.

Damn Trey fine as fuck....

Please comment and Vote

-asapxzoey