🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿🌟

(Changed The Elijah and Henrik Chapter to other thingsElijah's To-CastHenrik To-Epilogue)🌘🌑🌒

Elijah's To-Cast
Henrik To-Epilogue)
🌘🌑🌒

Elijah thought scary sociopaths would look at least scary or even a hint of terrifying.
But this guy?

Is Mister Steal Yoh Girl

Yeah that's how the Summers would describe this man with his fancy curly locks,Cut jaw line that practically makes all the ladies drool.
And the charming smirk he gave to him when he glanced down.

"Hello~Whats your name?"
The strange man from his nightmares questioned crouching down,Elijah notes how his fingers twitched to reach out to him.

I mean he could...

...But why not?

Then it became a pregnant silence as The boy faintly knew there was Caroline and her Scooby crew behind him.
Before he could answer Caroline strutted forward,black heels clacking on the floorboard and stopping to say a quick "Screw Off" and slam the door shut.

But really he couldn't recall anything when more flashes of the man became visible.

His sharp familiar teeth glinting in the moonlight as crimson blood leaked from his mouth,The man smirked Evil a dead bright psychopath grin and said something to him like he answered his question.

"He was a nuisance,Elijah.A burden"

Before he could utter a word his aquatic Ocean eyes soon glazed over to a voidless black.
Black veins ran down his eyes and pumped like veins,pumping like they where his life line.

Elijah breath hitches trying to reach out to-to

Touch

Feel

It

looked...

Amazing

Clearly somethings wrong with him,but before he could even snap open his mouth a whoosh of air blew by and then the sociopath was gone.

Leaving the lifeless body of a teenage boy with unruly blonde hair and hazelnut eyes.

It look horrific

It looked-

Gasping he blinked furiously and cranes his neck to look at Caroline as she ran down to some sort of bedroom.