🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸🌟

🌘🌑🌒

🌘🌑🌒

"What do you think they'll look like once they transform?"
A sweet voiced questioned below him as a small hand clasped his own,their fingers twined together as Elijah smiled softly at Henrik.

"Well the Folk lore says that they just turn into normal Wolves,but I think they'll transform into something greater."

"Like a centaur?
You know with the whole half horse half human,but this time maybe their faces will only turn into a wolf and rest of the body is human"
Henrik chided skipping along the dirt path looking up at the full moon.

It was cold that night but none of them minded as they adventured between the forest.

"Maybe they have sharp canines,that will gobble you all up.
Grrrr~"
Elijah imitated a beasts growl and wiggled is fingers at Henrik who squealed with delight trying to run away from the attack.

Elijah fingers Tickled at His youngest brothers sides As he laughed,head thrown back trying to move away.

The Eldest Mikaelson swooped Up Henrik into his arms and followed the dirt path until a clearing came before them.

Setting Henrik down they crouched low,most of their body's hid behind the hill they peeked from.
"Woah"
Henrik said in awe,eyes glimmering with amazement watching a pack of WereWovles change.

You could hear their bones break beneath their skin and re-arrange as they all scream in agony.

"It's kind of gruesome"Elijah spoke up scowling,bringing up a hand to cover Henrik's eyes only to get his hand swatted away.

"Hush they'll find us"

"Yes your Majesty"
Elijah mocked rolling his eyes,earning another swat,but this time to the face.

Chuckling in amusement they went back to look at the People,Gasping in sync they stared in excitement at the Different types of Wolf's that crowded around.

Either they where Play Fighting or running around.

Elijah stood up offering a hand to Henrik who gladly took it
"We've got to go little brother,before they catch us"
Henrik pouted But Sadly nodded knowing the risks.

Before either of them took a step a loud bang emitted in the forest,echoing around them.

Gasping his eyes landed to Henrik who fell from his grip.
The unconscious body flopping to the dirt floor as his dark chestnut eyes travelled to the man holding a wooden Pole.

The Wolves howled in the distance warning the strangers of their territory.

Looking up at the tall Male,he couldn't figure out the face...

...His face was blurry making Elijah squint.

The Mikaelson clenched his fist ready to swing at the Stranger but before he could retaliate the said male chucked darkly dropping the pole.

He roughly shoved Elijah watching as he stumbled back,his Left foot slipping on the edge of the hill.

The Mikaelson screamed in pure terror,arms flailing as he landed roughly on the clearing below.

Once he gained conscious he watched as the Stranger dragged his baby brother away.

"WAIT NO!"
Elijah shouted scrambling up to run after the man but before he could get any nearer a jaw encased it's self into his ankle.

He yelped in pain,It was like a hot searing pain as the wolf growled tripping him over.

"GET OFF!"Again he tugged back the now hurt ankle and tried to kick the Dark Grey wolf with his other leg.

But that was when his end came.

All the Werewolves crowded around him snarling,bearing their teeth as he tried to crawl away.

Tears where already leaking from his bleary eyes as Elijah sobbed wrecking-ly wondering what Psycho would Hand him to the Wolf's.

Then it all became black when they pounced at him.

All what's left where his screams of pure pain as the Wolves tore him to shreds not leaving a trace of evidence except for the abandoned Wooden Pole that sported Henrik's Blood.

Klaus was the one who eventually found him...

Gasping awake Elijah bolted up from the soft sheets and cried quietly,a hand covering his mouth covering the sniffles as cold sweat ran down his forehead.

His other hand travelling his body pressing against some parts checking to see if He was hurt anywhere.

The door creaked open,from the bedroom he now sat in...

...Fluffy brown hair peeked between the cracks.

...And out Came.

🌘🌑🌒