🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽🌟

🌘🌑🌒

Elijah was really annoyed,the next level annoyed where you can't be arsed to be around people or their presence.

So He scoffed the most sassy way and pushed past the other male who spluttered threw shock.

Poor Stefan he was confused.

Firstly this Kid was all angry and he had no clue what he did wrong.

Secondly,how the hell was Elijah that Strong soon as the child pushed his way past him Poor Stefan stumbled into the opposite wall with so much force it actually stung.

'This kids on Steroids'
Stefan Salvatore thought scowling as he quickly followed behind the Kid.

'Rude'
I mean if he did that to Damon he would've reacted differently.

Probably call Elijah a Brat or Freak.

The Latter carried on following Elijah like a lost puppy As he travelled down the stairs and into the dining room.

Where everyone had to be.

'Caroline! I don't want to meet your imbecile looking freak show of a Scooby gang'
Elijah wanted to say but all he did was Tch a nasty way and cross his arms threw irritation.

'This lady doesn't get boundaries and my social anxiety'

Because it was true The Summer's Anxiety level is off the charts and here Caroline is just shoving Elijah to meet her friends.

'Way to go Caroline you deserve a sisters award'

The blonde barbie squealed "Elijah Summer's how dare you walk off like that.You got me all worried"with that Caroline Wrapped him in a bear hug.

Well it was a one-sided huh as Elijah stood in his position with his arms crossed and frowned threw disgust when she didn't let go.

It's not that he hates her because that's a very big word and Elijah doesn't do grudges, he may a tiny bit,little bit hate her or maybe despise.

He hasn't really decided.

But she keeps shoving and pushing at his Wall he built for years.

And the Wall was stone hard concrete no one will get passed.

Elijah might just shove the wall down on purpose, so Caroline squishes to death.

Elijah Smirked evilly threw the thought but dropped it when a women raised a perfect eyebrow at him.

He decided to roll his eyes at her.

Finally she let go and ruffled his hair softly with a smile...No screw that a gleaming big ass smile on her face.

The Summer's may or may not think she's the Sun from Telly Tubbies.

Maybe she can be Thomas The Tank Engine?

Elijah shook his head again getting rid of the inappropriate thoughts and decided to go in another room.

'Maybe they won't follow?'

🌘🌑🌒

'Never mind'
Elijah Eternally groaned with annoyance,huffed and plopped himself down in a comfy black leathered arm chair.

Right,now this Gang are getting the annoyed and Bratty Elijah.

Not the every day shy,anxiety,Mute Elijah.

Okay Mute is everyday but...It's comfortable and Safety to be quite,when you aren't chatting people will leave you alone and just mind their own business.

Social interaction is...Elijah can't do that people will be talking about their pet Dogs but he'll be sticking with the topic of space...

No one wants to chat about that.

The Latter sighed sadly muting out the speaking and decided to drum his fingers on the Arm of the Chair.

' 1,2,11,2.1,2,11,2.'
He repeated following Threw a pattern,it intrigued him greatly but if the pattern was wrong or He made a mistake he had to do it all over again 4 times.

Because I mean who hates odd numbers
Elijah Summer's.

"Is he Okay?"
Jeremy softly questioned Slightly worried,watching with wary eyes as the focused boy never even moved or blinked regularly.

"Of course he is Jer.Elijah has Autism and Asperger syndrome so it's hard to Communicate.
Just leave him for now In his own world,eventually he'll come back"
Caroline replied patting Jeremy's hand with Pity and watched as Damon ruined the mood.

By purposely sipping the rest of his bourbon very,very slowly.

It was painful.

Until the doorbell Rung....

🌘🌑🌒