🌟𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4🌟

🌘🌑🌒

Elijah will always be slightly grateful for meeting new people in life.Seeing all of Their traits and Personality's.
But I don't think he's particularly grateful of meeting All of the new pedestrians standing near Caroline's Car.

Yeah...No

First of all theirs your everyday Jock:

Built Body
Think he's tuff
Glare that doesn't effect Elijah at all
Sportsman
And the worst of all
Women hanging of their shoulders

He might just gip from the sight of
One
But Elijah doesn't Judge a book by its cover at all,because you can be severely wrong then you'll look like a Dickhead.

Yeah but he'll be a Dickhead this once
Because there's a fairly hot Male leaning on the very expanse Camaro well a too
Expansive Camaro.

That's it.

He officially hates Caroline for just this one day.

He didn't want to meet your friends,no thank you he's fine.

Elijah's eyes darted everywhere but them he could feel a panic attack coming by the way his breath hitched.

God does he hate himself sometimes.

Spinning around his lip wobbled,Wanting to scream Fuck off or please just go but all that came out was a cry for help.

The Boy could faintly hear the other children shout their parents out of pure glee,but right now he couldn't care less if they bumped his shoulder or scowled at him.

As Issac always said.

"Fuck this shit I'm out"
He whispered swivelling on his boot and dashing at the entrance despite the dramatic gasp of Caroline.

"Elijah!"
She repeated demanding him to come home come back but he doesn't have a home.

It's temporarily before he's been dragged back to another he'll hole.
He's like Garbage ready to be disposed and easily ridden.

Elijah panted furiously as he kept

Running

And

Running

Running

Running

Running

Runn-

🌘🌑🌒

Fingers tapped the map circling different areas in big red Circles as a hum of confusion could be heard in the eerie Basement of Mikaelson Manner.

"Are You ready to go,Sir?"
A very respectable gruff voice boomed and pierced his work of concentration.

All Henrik did was hold a hand up and Waft his personal Chauffeur to go.