🌟𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5🌟

🌘🌑🌒

Feet rushed along the path as cars speeded by making Elijah take a sideways step near to the Brick walls that past him.

Soon enough he slowed down Panting furiously,hands on his knees as he tried to catch a breathe.

There was Nothing in sight except for the strange man eyeing him from across the road.

The Mikaelson proceeded to cover his face and soon composed him self to get a side glance of the stranger.

Who looked familiar.

So

So

Familiar it Hurt his heart.

The curly hair he recognised.

But from somewhere and the Turquoise eyes that bore into him.

Before Elijah could get a full proper glance of the Male the Camaro lover-Caroline's friend blocked him from view and crouched down to his level making the Boy scream out of shock.

"Woah,Woah.Im Damon Caroline's Friend"
This so Called Damon introduces himself with so much pride that it hurt his poor little Ego.

"Elijah Summers"
He mumbled but stiffened when Damon picked him up.

"I'm not going to hurt you"
The Salvatore reassured seeing the little reaction and slightly smiled softly when he went limp and leaned his head on Damon's shoulder.

The Salvatore turned to the Hybrid and smirked mischievously hiding Elijah from view.

Klaus Clenched his fists readying to cross the road but stopped when Stefan parked his Baby Camaro between the two.

Damon hopped into the car"Drive"is all he said and his Brother briefly nodded and drove,not before Damon flagged Klaus off Out Of pure amusement.

Elijah tucked his head between the males Neck and collarbone slightly loving the smell of his cologne.
He wanted to hide from the kinda scary man.

'Never talk to strangers'
The protection part of his head said but the back part chanted that he'll be safe with the stranger and that he'll be loved.

Elijah didn't believe that one bit.

So from now on he wants not interaction with the people that make him feel unsafe.

But for now he'll let sleep take over and drift off into a very needed deep sleep.

🌘🌑🌒