🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶🌟

🌘🌑🌒

🌘🌑🌒

Running threw the forest as the sun was setting was not a good idea whilst a kidnapper was probably chasing after you.

Especially
If your arm is cut because that-that Creature thing decided to scratch you with a sharp object as you fled past them.

Definitely not a good idea.

Elijah slid down the bark that roughed up his arms,he still clutched the bleeding bicep,it gushed with so much crimson blood that it made a puddle of it in the forest.
Luckily the wet damp muddy ground soaked it mostly in.

Bad thing.

He hit a major artery.

Jesus,Elijah doesn't think 7 year old boys aren't supposed to go threw these things in his life.

Ripping part of his plain T-shit he meddled with the piece of fabric fumbling to tie it around the deep wound.

Once it was secured
Double knotted too.

He decided to set off foot again to try and find the Forbes Home.

Right now he's lost in the woods.

Shit.

🌘🌑🌒

'Gasp'

An erratic Gasp,then another and so on.

Henrik chuckled evilly opening the blood bags and forcing them into his Family's mouths.

He watched as the vampire-ness showed and they all greedily gulped them down.

"Henrik?"
Kol questioned,His voice still Groggy as he sat up in the coffin his Dark Suit now sporting a handsome red that blended with the White.

The Latter trotted over to his older brother and engulfed the Male into a breath-taking hug"Yup,Right here brother"he reassured smiling as Kol responded to the comfort.

Then Next was Rebekah and Finn,His sister raced over and they both toppled over laughing as they wrapped each other in a bruising hug.

"Thank You Henrik"
She then proceeded to pet his hair and stand from the floor offering him a hand he gladly took.

Finn.

Who stood there awkwardly,shuffling on his feet,The Witch Hybrid rolled his eyes and hugged him as well watching as Finn hesitantly did the same.

Finn The Mothers Boy.

"Let me Guess Little Brother.You Searched Endless Of days trying to find us and when you do.
You Un-Dagger us without Our Happy Chappy Brother Klaus Knowing?"
Kol piped up swinging an arm around his shoulder as Henrik led the way out of the Ancestor house.

The Ancestors who thought they could build an invisible force field around the coffins.

Pah,Don't be pathetic.
Henrik was definitely stronger than them Old Cronies.

Once leaving the Witches house he explained"Well Of course it got boring without your faces around.
And.
Something came up..."

"Like what?"

"Well Finn I'll Show You!"

"But first do we have time to change these horrid clothes"Rebekah Scrunched up her face in disgust pointing to her well ripped white dress with a scowl.

Well before he shows them them news.

It all Happened

4 Hours Ago...

🌘🌑🌒