🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼🌟

🌘🌑🌒

Fingers laced threw the soft sheets as the bright sun peeked threw the curtains.
The Figure groaned and rolled on the other side.

The male proceeded to shake of the grogginess from the deep sleep that crowded his eyes.
Elijah could her the Birds tweet off in the distance and the wind slightly tickled the back of his neck.

But the comforter that draped across him wasn't the same as the usual one.
It was more silky and very,very thin.
But warm nonetheless.

His body curled and grasped the pillow hugging it to his chest trying to ignore the whispers that surrounded him.

Seriously they need to go.

They became more distance as he fell back into the land of the dead.

Last thing he heard was...

"What's Happening"

🌘🌑🌒

'It's the boy again,Elijah recognised his Brown hair and mischievous smile as the Boy ran around his legs.
He was in first person,watching every little detail with Awe as people walked by and waved at him.
He waved back.
The civilians,Elijah recognised are from the olden day times,with here long braided hair,Clothes too thin and huts for houses.
If he would write an essay about this time period Elijah would pretty much sure he'll get an A+.
The Second eldest Mikaelson smiled and ruffled the Familiar boy's hair as he giggled and tugged impatiently on his fabric trousers.
"Lijah' Lets go and catch some frogs.You promised me yesterday that we can catch All off them"
'Lijah''Elijah Repeated,slightly proud and feeling warm from the nickname the boy used.
"Of course Henrik"
His voice sounded so deep,but it had a calm rich smooth texture to add to his tone.
Elijah wondered if this what it would sound like when he grew up.
"Lijah'"
"Lija"
"Lij"
"Li"
"L-"
The voice Rung threw his ears as it Echoed and the giggled stopped...
...Until The sounds of Wolfs howling and shouting?
Shouting His name?
But it wasn't wolfs.
Sounded more like-
Like People,But chanting people with sweet tones.
It sounded so-so-nice.
Maybe he should follow it?
Yeah-yeah he'll do that!
"ELIJAH!"
The scream wailed as another familiar ear piercing scream called...
But this time it Didn't erupt from Henrik's lips it erupted from
His lips?'

Elijah Gasped awake,Cold sweat beading down his forehead as his ruffled brunette hair Clung to his head.
'The Dream was different this time'
He thought as The laboured breaching came to an end and the beating heart Slowed to a nice calming Rhythm pace.
He finally took a gulp of the well needed air and Contemplated whether he should be worried or calm that he's in another persons bedroom.
Laying on their bed.
Wetting their bed with his sweating.
And Ruffling up the sheets.

Yeah he'll go with the second option.

Elijah swung his Skinny legs over the bed and onto the floor.
He swayed a bit as an unsteady "Woah" came from his throat,he decided to purposely throw the silky fabric onto the floor with the other million feathered pillows as well.

Elijah smirked mischievously as he kicked them about the room until he came to a stop at the door.

Well the half open door.

He peeked his head threw and grinned at the painting.

The boy chuckled amusingly at his own antics when he mockingly bowed at the Gentlemen who sat proudly upon a kings chair.

"Your majesty"
Elijah slurred out as his back straightened to Do a fake silent salute and adventure around the mansion.

The boy may or may not be doing this in the middle of the night but it's totally worth it if he scares someone.

Well the tables definitely turned when he swivelled at a corner.

His ankle flawlessly turned with his upper body,eyes widening and lips pated as a scream of pure terror erupted from his throat,his pale fist clenched instinctively as his knuckle came in contact with the nearest piece of flesh.

Except it absolutely hurt.

A fierce Burning passion covered his knuckles as Elijah retreated his unclenches fist and stumbled back at the laughing Sandy blonde dude.

"W-Who are you"
He stuttered now backing up into the railing to glare at the now chuckling stranger.
He held the bruised fist close to his chest slightly protecting it and trying to rub soothing circles into his delicate skin.

"Sorry about that.Im Stefan Salvatore,Caroline's Friend and you must be Elijah Summers,am I correct?"

The Latter nodded correctly as his speeding heart stopped for a millisecond to collect his thought.
The anxious in him kicked and kicked but he forcefully shoved it down trying to hide the oncoming panic attack.

He can deal with this later.

As Arianne Grande says
'Ain't Got no tears left to cry
So I'm Pickin' it up
I'm Pickin' it up'
Yeah he would practically be sobbing right now because he's a scaredy-cat and he 'Ain't got no tears left to cry'.

Elijah shook the song out of his head,teeth grinding with annoyance.

This is called Stefan Salvatore can shove it for all he cares.

🌘🌑🌒

Sorry for late update   Wattpad wasn't letting me click on the Books  so i improvised as you can see.

Thank u for reading

Hope you enjoyed~

Good Night/Day~