🌟𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1🌟

🌒🌑🌘

Walking up the steps was like singing in front of a crowd,for the first time.

All eyes staring at you.

Awkward coughs.

Silence

Shifting under all the gazes that lock on you.

Elijah was definitely in this situation,but worse as his Asperger Syndrome kicks in.The tugging  of his hair,eyes roaming everywhere but them.

Was his repetitive disorder,it was part both of,Asperger and Autism Disorder.

Because being the-Oh-So-Lucky Bastard he is.Elijah got both of the Syndromes,Yeah life just loves him so much.

'Fuck God'He angrily thought,brows forming into a deep frown that nearly Made Caroline tumble over in a fit of laughter,until her Mum elbowed her...Harshly.

They both New about his situation,that's why Caroline especially chose him.

"He can be my Little Brother I never had,for the time being,ill protect him.Like I protect food"Was the exact words from the Blonde Herself.

That sentence made Elizabeth give in with a deep sigh"Okay,sure.But remember we aren't adopting were fostering until he can go to a loving Home".

Elijah braced himself for what was coming.

Weird looks from not talking,being social.Habits of doing things Two times until someone actually hit him or abused The boy mentally with words that'll scar forever deeply.

Elijah Hates the Human population,with a grudge so far up his own ass,no one would even be able to drag it out.The 7 Year old rather Have Animals for best Friends than beings that walk on two legs and chatter like they own the world.

After Finally reaching the porch with painfully short steps.He coughs and fidgets,then Pretends to wipe something from his cheek.

Until Suddenly his head Tics(jerks,is more best described for them)to the side that cause a painful groan to erupt from his throat.Another one suddenly pops up and makes his neck twist to the left this time.

Elijah,Shivers with pure disgust Hating that this happens.

Clenching the straps of the two backpacks he follows the Polite ladies into their home as he shakes an eye spasm away from erupting.

This usually happens when he's either irritated or uncomfortable.But because he hasn't gone that far into the symptoms they don't usually happen which always sends a flood of relief threw him.

Yeah screw you life,you arent getting him
so quickly.

The two beautiful lady's show him to his room.It was pretty much average with cream coloured walls,a single bed with blue sheets in one corner of the room.A dark oak dresser sat right beside the bed.

'Yes,I can sleep facing the wall'Elijah thought grinning to himself as his soft brown eyes scan over to where a window was with a windowsill that could fit all of the boy's body on.

On the windowsill it had loads of fluffy pillows that the Mikaelson just wants to plop on and succumb to darkness.With also loads of stuffies.

But only one caught his eyes.It was a pure dark wolf with piercing blue eyes.It greatly reminded him of someone.

But who?

Shaking his head,ridding himself of the thought he then realised the bags that were leaning on his shoulder disappeared and appeared on the Bed.

"My Names Caroline and the Tall Women over their is Elizabeth But you can just call her Liz or Ugly Duckling"Caroline leaned down to whisper in his ear.

Elizabeth protested with a "Hey" the rude commenting made Elijah softly smile and chuckle at the two.

The duo were his favourite by far,than the others.But He knew he couldn't stay so Elijah promised himself not to get attached.

Like the last ones.

All he hopes is that he can get through this year without any drama,bullying and especially sleep.

God does he really need sleep.

🌒🌑🌘