🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷🌟

🌘🌑🌒

🌘🌑🌒

4 Hours Ago

"Henrik! Dear Brother!"
Klaus roared,carefully to not drop the piece of broken glass that held The boy's blood.

As if On cue Henrik came tumbling into the Manor to just stand and stare at Klaus like,Like he was doing something very suspicious.

The Latter sighed,he swiftly folded a piece of paper behind his back and stuck it into his hoodie pockets.

"What?"
Henrik said sternly,really wanting to get his crowbar and go save his siblings from the dreadful coffins.

"I got the boy,like you said.I have his blood would-"

"Yes"He interrupted his big Brother to stride over and snatch the glass from his hand.

"You didn't even know what I was going to say!"

"You was going to ask me if I can track down the boy with his blood.And I hope that the magic bomb worked?"Henrik questioned and watched as Klaus slightly nodded his head with a 'Yes'.

Henrik scowled down at the crimson blood that was cupped in the broken shard,he brought his index finger to the liquid.
Once he dipped his finger into the liquid he brought it to his forehead and painted a straight line down the middle of his forehead.

He slightly whispered an enchantment and Klaus watched as his eyes Shon a deep honey brown,Henrik's eyes rolled to the back of his head as flashes of the Boys whereabouts flickered between his eyelids.

Until they shut off,he gasped and blinked back to reality.

"He's near Saint Waters river but he's badly injured so hurry up and g-"
Before he could finish a whoosh went by and Klaus was gone in a blink of an eye.

'Tink'
A little noice was heard below and his eyes slightly dipped to look at the fallen glass.

Henrik sighed but internally whooped in joy.

Now he can go save his Siblings and get the fuck out of Mystic Falls.

🌘🌑🌒

Another huff parted his lips and he stared down at the river.

Options

Lost of

Options

Drink the water