🌟𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3🌟

🌘🌑🌒

🌘🌑🌒

What Elijah hated most about School beside the teachers.

Where the little children running around and screaming in your face.

Disgusting.

Seriously,it was especially when the Boy set his Backpack down beside his chair and a Little girl with Ginger hair stares at you from Afar.

'What's her Problem?'
He thought judging the Girl as he peeked from the corner of his Shakespeare book to give the girl a scowl of disapproval.

She beamed in return and just had to trot her way over.

'Definitely Queen Bee'
Elijah corrected in his mind,at first glance the boy thought she was the weird shy girl until Many other children spoke and swooned over her.

'I'm not going to be your accessory,Now go'
He wanted to say,But Elijah nerves got the best of him.Dipping his head down to flick the page and Ignore her presence.

"Hello I'm Lucy Derwin"
Lucy drawled Out.

Elijah rolled his eyes and cleared his throat making the huge book cover his face trying to get his point across.

He doesn't want you here,your presence,your handbag,your lipstick.
Elijah doesn't want to be a toy in this status role of School.

Leave him alone.

But God Hated him.

Lucy slammed the book down and clicked her tongue out of irritation
"Your Rude Mister,I'm trying to be your friend.I was going to ask if you wanna sit with me and my Friends"

The Mikaelson briefly looked over her shoulder at the group,they all sat on one small ass table.

Yeah it was the popular group.

Elijah scrambled to put the book away before she could damage it anymore.

He timidly shook his head no and scratched his neck sheepishly.

"Fine,Be like that.Freak"

With that she left him alone and went back to her group.

'Freak'
He repeated in his mind,the adjective pierced threw his heart.

Yeah it hurt,real bad.