🌟𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2🌟

🌘🌑🌒

Groaning out of irritation,Elijah tried to waft away the sunlight that streamed through his curtains.

Having that not worked he turned the other way and sighed in content drifting of to sleep.

"Wake Up!You're gunna be late for school"
Elizabeth Screamed from the bottom of the stairs as he heard the jingle of cars keys.

Elijah already had to go to school,it's only been...What?two days?since he's been with them.Mostly sitting in the windowsill drawing random things that came to mind.

Barely having any interaction with the two ladies downstairs.

The 7 year old briefly heard the front door open and close before Caroline came bursting threw his room.

He yelped now falling of the single bed,Elijah heart raced as a hand tried to clutch the organ threw the layers of clothes.

"-Oh,No"The Mikaelson heard after she stopped laughing and raced over to the Male in a heap on the floor.Grey blanket sprawled across his lap.

"Shh,I'm sorry.I didn't know"He heard her whispering as a hand ran threw his brunette bed head hair.

The boy let out a tiny whimper clutching at The Forbes bicep breathing in and out.

'123-123-123-123'He continuously thought,remembering the process he went with the therapist 2 years ago.

Soon enough the racing heart and ragged breaths became even an He composed himself to a sitting position.

Caroline kept apologising which he hated.

He didn't need pity,From anyone,he's fine by himself,just leave him be.

But Of course they didn't get that,he rather live alone than with some air headed mortals.

Elijah Tch'd as his legs stormed over to the Oak wardrobe,grabbing the itchy uniform and raced to the bathroom.Throwing all the clothing on without a second thought.

The Mikaelson despised school with a passion,First they make you wear some ugly ass uniform,Have to follow rules,When you get bullied they do jack shit.

"YOu CAn AlwAys TeLl A TeACher WhAt HAPpEneD,WhERe HeRe fOr YoU"

They always say.Please.Don't make him laugh, all they care about is Money and the extra cost they get for taking in an Autism Child.

They wanted him for the extra cost because he's deranged that's why they want him,because he's got a syndrome.

Elijah will burn that school to the ground.

No second thoughts on it.

As he looked in the mirror,he striped a hand threw his hair with cold water making the brunette hair slick back,only a strand of hair fell into his warm brown eyes.

He patted a white towel across his face,cleansing the water off and spit out the mouth wash he gargled.

Now he's ready.

Yeah ready for hell
thats what he's ready for.

After eating a banana and ignoring the guilty Caroline he got dropped off at Mystic Falls Primary school with the Blonde right next to him.

"Look,Im Sorry-"

She sighed seeing the angry expression and arms crossed and decided to come out more softer than before.

"-Lijah"

"-You don't get to call me that!"
Elijah angrily snapped,because no one got the utter most privilege,only his Dead parents get to call him that.

Only them,no one else?

It actually surprised him,he was never angry at anyone.

Well he could have a grudge but it'll never last long and we'll,he never ever in a trillion light years away thought he'll raise his voice.

Right now he loathed Caroline.

He wants to rag the pony tail from her Blonde,head.

🌘🌑🌒

Sorry This is short,forgive me💞

Would you guys rather have it in the middle or normal(which is the left side)?