🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺🌟

🌘🌑🌒

🌘🌑🌒

Eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwich was amazing,the flavours mixing together and melting in his mouth.

He hadn't had a sweet treat in a long time,opting to just have a healthy salad or meal each day.
So this was heaven,Elijah still didn't want to question the woman across from him.
Her eyes boring holes in the back of his head,she sipped the coffee hinted with A+ blood questioning if this was her real real brother from centuries ago.

But he didn't mind swinging his legs back and forth over the counter and humming to himself,needing his medication but he also ignored that.

As long as he runs and ignores,maybe the problems will suddenly vanish away.

Finishing one half the boy licked every crumb and jam off his fingers and picked up the other half,already scarfing it down like a starved animal.
Each bite he took he felt more anxious,the stranger still leaning on the island table and glaring at him.

But Elijah's,Elijah,a boy who can ignore someone to the ends of the world.

Mind thrumming with thoughts,he didn't want to speak up he's crap at socialising and what if he says something wrong and gets his neck ripped out with their sharp canines like that Klaus Guys,What if he eats more than he should?

He wants more,but that's greedy.He should be grateful for what he gets.

Gulping down the last bite Elijah winced at the feeling.The food now felt like ash on his tongue and stones in his stomach.
He felt hollow and empty,so many thoughts blaring about.

He did just cry on someone's chest.

Pitiful

Embarrassing

Weak

Already desperate for the medication to try and fog up the thoughts,Elijah teared up but held back the tears.
Crying once is enough,crying Again is just too much and just too weak and just too-Men don't cry.

That's was Mrs Walker always said.

She was a crooked,mean old bag,who only cared for the money and bullied people in the orphanage.
Elijah stood up to her once.

Once

Okay,this was when he was about 4 and the diagnosis for Asperger syndrome wasn't even there yet,it wasn't as bad and he just snapped.

"YOU BRAT!"Everyone winced watching as the old woman screamed at a little girl named Sophie her emerald green eyes pouring out big fat tears.
The broken plate on the door smashed to smithereens,the Caretakers heel squishing all of the discarded food.
"YOU SHOULDN'T WASTE FOOD,CLEAN THAT UP AND GO TO MY OFFICE AFTERWARDS"
Sophie nodded furiously already scrambling to get from her seat and out of the cafeteria,she eventually came back with the dust pan and brush held in one hand,the other clenched a wet rag.

Elijah wanted to reach out and help but new of the consequences,the guilt gnawing at him.He should do something but a firm hand of an Elder kept him in place.
Tyler Wood,the eldest of 17 and took care of them all.
Tyler Shushes him gently,he was so proud of his brother like influencer.He promised to come back one day and adopt one of us.
To take care and try and buy the building.

Even thought they all knew that wasn't true,they still prayed and kept hope.

The 4 year old swallowed down a potato,his eyes travelling over to Sophie who held back a sob,the dustpan in her grip shook rapidly against the trembling hands and again spilled the shard of glass.

A disproved Tch came from Mrs Walker,with one swift movement the elders hand held the blondes Curly strawberry hair.
The girl gasped hands already coming to try and defend from the attacking adult.
The caretaker was already shouting curse words and kept ragging her about like a rag doll,her head swinging back and forth probably going to cause either a serious headache or concussion.

Seeing as Elijah couldn't take it anyone he threw the plastic fork onto to the table and slammed his hands down.
Tyler's Hand already jerking back,the teenager held a shock expression.

No one.

No one stood up to the beast.

"L-Le-L-Let GO!"
Mouth already moving and stuttering with every word,angry tears already leaking in grief and frustration for his poor roomie.
"What was that boy?"
Mrs Walker growled head snapping in his direction,it all became silence waiting for the next response.

Elijah who was stood on the table pointed a finger at her"Y-You Meanie! Please Stop".
Chubby cheeks already huffing out puffs of cold air,lips into a pout and a flushed tint of pink covered his face.

Blonde hair flashed before his eyes and before the 4 year old knew it,he was being roughly yanked down to the floor.

"Okay boy,if you want me to stop then you clean the floor"With one more push his face came in contact with the potatoes.
The offending food already squishing against his face.

Meanwhile,Sophie sobbed with him and squeezed his hand in a silent thanks.She plopped herself to her original spot,chair creaking signalling that Elijah had to start cleaning.

Elijah didn't know how to clean,he only wiped down the tables,dried the pots and sometimes even wash them.
He never did this before.

"Get on with it"
A sneer snapped,laced with pure venom that sent shivers down his spine.

At that day was the fall of Tyler Wood who defended him,his Raven curly locks and big doe aqua eyes became no more,they became dulled and emotionless.

Gleaming smile,crooked and strained.Hair ripped out in chunks and a maniac laugh on his lips...

On that day Tyler Wood was found,cuts littering his skin and neck in a brown,stringed loop.

On that day Elijah 'Summers' Mikaelson witnessed his first dead body.

🌘🌑🌒

(Sorry for the late update if you read Doomed on my acc you'll know that I had an eye infection then moved houses.
Busy week I hope you enjoyed~)