🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹🌟

🌘🌑🌒

🌘🌑🌒

The sun was already setting and it was pouring it down outside,the light taps of the rain reflected Elijah's mood as another stray tear fell down his deathly pale cheeks.
He didn't really notice the brunette who placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
Nor did he recognise the other brunette.

They kept whispering words that ran straight through his ear and somewhere deep in his mind.
All Elijah could think about was the nightmare.

But it felt more like a dream,a real life dream.
A memory?
A memory of pure betrayal.

All he could feel was Betryal,anger,saddens and guilt?
It kept replaying,repeating the dream over and over again.

Could feel the snarls and howls of the Wolves.
Could feel the calloused hand pushing him roughly into the wolves den.
Could feel the deep emotion of betrayal.

At the moment he was on the grass he knew he wouldn't survive,But he wasn't afraid he was...

...He was angry,no?
He was
Raging.

The rain got heavier and patted furiously along the glass window,another anguish sob escaped his lips and a harsh lightening bolt struck the nearest Oak tree outside The Manor.

Henrik narrowed his eyes on Elijah and gave a questioning glance to Kol.
'Did you do that?'
Kol mouthed to him,Henrik nodded a no and pointed to His little brother who kept wailing.

"Oh"Kol proceeded to coo at Elijah as said Male clenched the sheets between his fingers,he leaned against the headboard and looked at his lap.

The sound of the bedroom door opening caught the attention of the two Mikaelsons,they both looked at Rebekah who huffed.

"Seriously?
Move out of he Way,clearly you guys are so dumb to even comfort a child who's sobbing his eyes out"
She charred and insulted them,shooing both the males out of the way and crawled onto the king sized bed.

"Elijah Right?"
Her voice was soft,like A nice melody.
It reminded Elijah of hot coco or running brew a field of flowers on a sunny day.

He-

-He liked it.

Giving a curt nod Rebekah carried on.
"Can I touch you?"

Another Nod.

Rebekah cupped the back of his neck and shuffled his stiff body into a more comfortable position so his head leant across her chest.
"Can I touch your hair?"

Another nod.

Rebekah ran hands threw his hair whispering encouraging words to carry on crying and let it all out.

And that's what he did.

He sobbed

He screamed

And most of all

He broke

Elijah finally broke after years of torture,years of the same thing,years of the same broken heart.

Years of cleaning strangers houses.
Years of comforting other people,not getting the treatment back.
Years of crying himself to sleep.
Years of being all alone.
Years of being used and thrown away like garbage.
Years of accepting punishment.
Years of pain.

And now he finally cracked,it all Came tumbling Down because of a strange woman who reminded him of family
Who reminded him of safety.
His heart felt numb,it shattered into pieces as he clutched to the woman's expensive Cashmere sweater.
The soft pelt under his fingertips grounded him back to reality.

Elijah's throat was soar and scratchy like a cats tongue.
The boy whimpered when the strange woman retracted her body from his.

He wanted to cling to her.

Shushing him Rebekah stood up straight only to bend down and cradle the boy in her arms.
Giving a glare to her Brothers as they both scratched their necks sheepishly she continued to stalk out of the random guest bedroom and head down the stairs.

Rebekah wasn't usually soft and caring but this was a 7 year old boy who was traumatised to death and needed some sort Of connection because he was touch starved.

So,she will give just that.

Elijah trembled in her clasp,the boy tucked his head into her neck and softly inhaled the scent of expensive but sweet perfume.
It tingled his sensitive nose and he had to quietly sneeze.

The rain outside slowly but surely stopped as the crying became quiter and inaudible,all where left was whimpers and pathetic sniffling as Rebekah petted his hair with one hand and the other held his bottom up.

The blonde hummed a tune,turning right and heading straight into the kitchen.

Elijah snuggled closer to her and his tiny arms wrapped around the woman's neck and gripped her Cashmere close.

He may not know where he was or who he was with.

But one things for sure.

He sure as hell felt like he was home.

And that's all that mattered to him.

🌘🌑🌒