Chapter 23: Sabotage (Her POV)

It's been 30 minutes Joe, what's happening? Why does my phone keep ringing. My head feels light, I feel like throwing up. Where are you Joe? I need you... Come b-ba...

Yeah, Joe. I passed out. I don't know if it was the aroma of Abrahams blood or just me stressing out about you. What happened? My phone is silent now... Were you calling me? You can't get mad at me Joe.. I did what you wanted. Now... where are you?

I heard a loud thump at the door.. Sounds like someone trying to open it? I place my hand against the glass and kneel up. I'm glad you made it back safe. I heard a girls giggle? What're you doing with another girl, Joe? No... Wait... Michelle is working today. I stalked her schedule. Fuck. "Hey, Is anyone down here?" She says jokingly. "No dumbass. Of course not." Someone mumbled. It can't be Joe.. His voice is deeper.. Who is it.. I sit back down, trying yo go unnoticed. Fuck I can't hide when Abraham's blood is everywhere, and it's made out of fucking glass. "Oh wait can you get the wine upstairs pretty please" she said with a convincing smile. "Okay," he chuckled. "Be right back babe." He said as he walked up the stairs. What do I do now? I know you have an extra key in here.. I just don't wanna startle her, or let her see me like this. Fuck, Joe. Your fuck buddies are all over.

Michelle walked over, the lights were still off so I guess she hasn't seen me. "Whatever this bitch is hiding in here, I'll find out. Miya was right.. He does look suspicious. Michelle walked over to the light switch and turned it on. For a split second I thought she didn't see me but she took a step bad and her hands seemed to attach to her mouth. "C-callie...?" She said, walking towards me. "Michelle?.." I said, pretending as if I just woke up. "Where am I?" I mumbled. "You're in this bitches basement." She replied. You did not just call Joe a bitch. Game over, hoe. "J-Joe?" I said as I played along. "Yeah! That sun of a bitch. Move away I'll break this." You said confidently. Whose gonna tell her you can't. It's made out of the toughest material. Silly. Bitch. I crawled to the other side and looked at Abraham. I pretended to check his pulse, etc. "Abraham.." You said as you looked clearer into the box. You moved his desk and pushed it towards the box. Didn't budge. I looked over to the little box and pretended as if I didn't know your key was in there. "MICHELLE I FOUND A KEY." I said with confidence as I stumbled to grab it. The excitement in your eyes.. made me feel bad about the thing I was about to do..

HEY THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. LOWK AWARE MY WRITING HAD BECOME SHITTY BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. ANWAYS ENJOY TODAYS CHAPTER YEA.. CLIFF HANGER TBH.