Chapter 21: Confused. (Their POV)

Joe: Normal
Callie: Italic

I sighed at Joe, still having my hand against the glass. "Joe.. What is this?.." I said while turning slowly towards Abraham. "Why..." I said calmly, trying to make him buy it. "Callie... I wanna be with you, and when I want something, I get it. I want him to die, I want him to feel my rath. He hurt you Callie... You deserve me. Only me." You said, smiling softly at me, trying to make eye contact. I am yours Joe. I will always be yours, my love. I stood up and Pressed my forehead against the glass. "Joe.." I said slowly while trying to think of a way to confess the fact that I know about his darkest secrets. A loud bang came from the door, it was Michelle. "Hey Joe, Im here for my shift. I need your help." She yelled, still banging on the door. Joe looked at me and yelled back, "Ill be out in a minute." Michelle sighed and said, "Ill be waiting.." Before walking away. "This can wait right, callie?" I nodded. Great, Im now stuck with a lifeless boy thats bleeding all over the floor. His blood reeks like metal and raw food. He isnt dead though.

I nodded and headed up the stairs. Why did this have to happen, you were so caught up in your head, Joe. You didn't see this coming. I opened the door and a ray of sunshine hit my face. Gosh I remember how dark the fucking basement is. "What is it, Michelle." I said, walking towards her. "Well this girl, Im guess shes friends with her? Is asking if you know where Callie went. She hasnt answered her texts ever since she said she was gonna meet Abraham at the park. Shes worried abraham did something to her." Fuck. Callie has friends... Im gonna need her to text them and say shes fine when I get back down there. What should I do? I know.. I'll act mad and surprised. I clenched my fist tighter and bit my lip. I looked at Callies friend and looked back at Michelle. "Fuck.." I sighed. "Im gonna go call her, I'll be right back. If not I'm gonna go to her house and check it shes there." I explained. Her friend nodded and smiled a bit. "Please let me go with you.." She begged. "Yeah, Okay, Just give me a second to collect my things?" I asked. She nodded and I walked back into the basement. "FUCK CALLIE." I said after closing the door. I heard you gasp and I continued walking down. "Where is your fucking phone?" I said with mild anger. "Its in my pocket why?" She asked, her voice shivering a little. "Well your friend is here, worried sick about her. How am I gonna tell her I have you locked in a fucking box with your unconscious, bloody ex?" I said as I slammed my hand against the wall. You jumped up and squirmed back a little. "What?," I said walking closer to the box. "Do you think Im gonna hurt you? Am I just a fucking monster In your eyes?" I glared at her. Fuck Joe, shut the fuck up. You're scaring her. I turned away and sighed deeply. "I'm sorry.. In 30 minutes text her and say you're fine. Come up with an excuse that she'll believe and when you're done take your password off your phone. Okay?" I said while turning at you. You nodded and stood up. "Joe, please be careful." You pleaded. I nodded, "Im not in any harm..." I scuffed and walked back upstairs.