Chapter 20: Forgaveness. (her POV)

I don't really know what happened at that exact moment, but I saw Joe carrying a unconscious, bloody, Abraham. Of course, I knew this was gonna happen, I'm not stupid. I mean it by I really know who he truly is. I had to come up with a quick plan, to make him fall for it. So, I did the only thing some dumb ass bitch would do if she saw her future husband dragging her ex's unconscious body, I screamed. He turned quickly at me and without a doubt he ran towards me with a bat and swinging it towards my head. Gosh, this felt good. Joe killing for me? What a dream come true. Please, Joe, never stop being protective. It's attractive.

I woke up with a big migraine and a towel under my head. Jesus, I was bleeding a lot but Joe bandaged me up. I could say less for Abraham, His blood is all over the floor. Jeez, Joe. You could've gone easy. But, easy isnt you. I know you want to get the job done, and I'm here for it.. babie. I squinted my eyes, looking around. As if I wasnt here a few days ago. Yes. I took care of Joe's ex ex. Not charlotte. I couldn't have done that to her. Not yet. The one that was with Axel at the party. He's been pretty devastated. They didn't find her body yet. Thank god I decided to build a gazebo over her dead body. Of course, in my backyard. I'm not that sick to have a dead body under someones gazebo besides mine.

I saw Joe in the corner of my eye. I turned quickly and stood up. I wanted to make it seem like I was scared. I want him to reassure me that we'll be together, and that we'll get through this together. "Callie..." Joe said, in a whisper. "Joe... Joe, where am I?" I said, trying to play dumb. "Babie this is just a dream. Go back to sleep. Everything will be fine. We'll be fine." He said, smiling softly. I looked at him and looked down at Abraham. I put my hand over my mouth and fell backwards against the wall. I started crying. You believe this shit, Joe. It's okay. I'll confess soon. I gasped and started shedding tears. "Joe..." I said, under my breath. "Goddamnit Callie what were you doing? Trying to meet up with Abraham behind my back?" You said while slapping the glass box with your two hands. "No, Joe. I just wanted to know the reason.. on why he cheated." I screamed at him, shedding more tears. More, Joe. I need more attention. Tell me you love me and lets leave this piece of shit boy. "Callie.. You shouldn't have.. I messed up badly-" You paused and walked over to my side of the box, and squatted down. "I love you.. okay?" You said, letting a tear drop from your eyes. I placed my hand flat onto the box and smiled, you did the same. Mines and your hand lined up together.