Chapter 7: The party. (Their POV)

{Normal is Joe. Italic is Callie}

It's been a week and I am ready. I lied about Michelle, my new co-worker. She's coming tomorrow, I just needed a reason to get away from that awkward situation. Me and Charlotte haven't seen each-other for the rest of the week. I had to avoid her. I don't want things to turn weird for us. I am now taking a step back from Charlotte. She's not good for us. I hope you could do the same for Abraham. I wanted to be casual, and fit in. After all, it's a party. I wore white Air Force 1's. I matched it with Khaki pants, that I rolled up a bit and a white button up shirt that I rolled up all the way to my elbows. Casual. I wanna be casual.

It's the night of the party, Joe. I expect you to be there. Please be there. My hope's were up. Everyday I would stop by Charlottes house, the time you always stop by. But, you weren't there. You were never there. I hope that this party brings us a bit closer. I wanna feel wanted, Joe. Please make me feel wanted. Please. I wore a black dress, that reaches my knees, with heels that reach my ankle. I also put on hoops, it made my look so much better. I had to do my makeup, I wanted a dark touch to my face so I just added eyeliner. Nothing too much. Just casual. I got into my Jeep and drove to Charlotte's house. I hope you're there, Joe. Please be there early.

After contemplating for so long, I went with the outfit. Before I left I made sure I put on deodorant, and of course cologne. Fern-height. It smells really good. I took my keys and locked up. I hopped into my Mazda RX-7 which used to be owned by Mooney. I made sure I went there extra early. To help with party decorations, etc. I hopped out, seeing a very clean Jeep. Woah? Fancy. I softly knocked on the door.

Charlotte opened the door, looking at me up and down and squealing. Really loudly. I see you in the back, smiling softly at me. I wave towards you and you wave back. I look at Charlotte, admiring her sexy look. She wore a red dress, that showed off her curves, especially her ass. I look over at you and your dress also astonished me. Woah. Two beautiful girls, in-front of me right now? And I look like this? Cmon Joe. What were you thinking. Charlotte grabbed my hand and leaded me into her room. "I need to show you something." Your face look so aggravated. I'm sorry. I would've stopped her but I was too late. "Sit down." She demanded. Whoa? "Listen. I need you to be around me all night. I can't have myself wandering around, by myself when I'm drunk. I might fuck a homeless person or some shit. Please, Joe. I'll repay you, I swear." She gave me that pouty look then smiled softly. "Yeah. Sure." I agreed. She sat on my lap and kissed me softly. I tried to pull away but it was like her lips were glued to me. She started pulling my pants down. Is she horny? "Mmm, not now. You have a party and people are on their way." I tried to reason out. She groaned and got off me, laying on the right side. "I just really miss us, Joe. I fucked up so much." She started to tear. Oh hell no. She isn't doing this bull shit act again. "Don't worry about it." I smiled softly, reassuring her that its okay. She smiled back and sits up. "Can we continue this another day?" She asked quietly. I placed my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it with my thumb. "Yeah." I said quietly. She sighed and stood up, walking out of the door. Did she really try to fuck me? With you in the house, Callie. I will stay loyal. Right now you're the only one on my mind.

Charlotte stepped out of her room, smiling at me. What were you guys doing? Did she suck you off? Joe. I know you know better. I am here for you, not her. Show me that you care. You stepped out of the room and walked over to me. "I like your outfit" You grinned softly. Yes, Joe. This is what I need. Thank you. "Thank you" I replied. "I really like your outfit though." I giggled softly. You chuckled and patted down on your shirt. "Thank you." You grinned. "So, how was your day?" You asked. You really wanna know? "Well, it was normal, honestly. People at my work at complete bitches I just wanna quit." I said, in a frustrated tone. Your eyes widen and you chuckle. "Only if I could relate. I really like my job. Maybe you should check it out, huh? We'll be those iconic co-workers. Having each-others back." You said in a playful tone, kicking the air softly. Gosh you're so adorable, Joe. But did you just ask me to work with you?