Chapter 10: The beginning. (Their POV)

(Joe: Normal.) (Callie: Italic).

It's been exactly 10 hours since you "asked" me out on a date. I'm really feeling it today, Callie. It excites me when someone tries to do things with me. Shows me that they care. That they are committed. Last night was a whole shit show. It wasn't worth my time. 31 missed calls from Charlotte. If you think I'm gonna answer it, you're wrong. Callie, you have all my attention now. You will be who I'll focus on. No more distractions. You're worth it. I just have to get the Michelle thing over with. You still haven't texted me and its 6:30 am right now. I leave in an hour. Hopefully you text me by then.

I get up immediately, looking at the time. Fuck. 6:45 AM. He leaves so early. I shouldn't complain. I need this. I quickly get out of my bed and look through my closet. I put on sweatpants and a white crop top. I quickly put on my crop top like sweater, and boots then headed out the door. Fuck I have to text him the details. I slept so late. I was so excited for our date, Joe. I couldn't stop thinking about your adorable smile. How you stuck up for me at Charlotte's disastrous party. Everything was running through my head. I'm excited. Hopefully I could learn more about you, Joe. I mean I know everything about you..but do you? I quickly grab my phone and look for your name under my contacts. "Joe ❤️" is your contact name.

     That turned out perfectly

That turned out perfectly. Joe, you always know how to say the right things. I hope you're actually excited. I am. Please be, Joe. I don't wanna go all bad chick crazy on you now. I'll be there soon, Joe. Please, Please, Please. Let this dear god go right.

-
I decided to keep both of their POVS together for a few more chapters. Sorry if this is super short. Im really busy. Next chapter will be longer :))