Chapter 13: Your love. (Her POV)

"If life is a movie, You're the best part"

All of this. It's going by so fast. I like this. We get into your car and you drive off. Fuck. My car, it's still there. I don't care. Right now its me and you. We get to your house and we get off. You grab my hand gently, as we walked up the stairs. A little boy was sitting on the stairs. In the room next to him, I could hear loud muffled screams. I feel so bad for the kid. As soon as he saw Joe, he pulled out a book. "Thank you." The little boy said. Joe grabbed the book and smiled. "Finished already?" He replied. The little boy nodded and looked up at me. "I'm Paco." He said softly and stuck out his hand. I looked over at you, then at Paco. "Hi," I said, shaking his hand. "I'm Callie." I smiled softly. "Hey, Joe, Do you think we could go get another book?" Paco asked. You sighed softly. "Me and Callie have some work we need to do. College applications." You said. Paco looked at me then at you. "You're going to college?" He asked. You nodded. You lied to a kid to be with me? I can't believe it. Is it because you haven't gotten laid in a long time? Impossible. You and Charlotte broke up 3 weeks ago. Isn't that long. "Yeah." You replied. Paco nodded and walked over to his apartment door. "Have a good night." He said, before walking inside. I looked over at you and frowned. "He'll be fine." You replied before opening your door. You walked in first, turning on the lights.

I walked in after, closing the door. I looked around for a second and goddam. Your apartment is clean. Your living room is spotless. Even your work desk that is connected to the wall. Your couches are leather, with a hint of shine to it. Your floors are perfectly taken care of. Your bed. Your bed is made. I walked over to the kitchen. Its spotless. No dishes. Unbelievable. You creep up from behind me and whisper into my ear. "You like what you see?" I jumped up softly and laughed. "Didn't expect you to be a clean freak." I replied, obviously joking. Your lips suddenly connect with mines. And we're off. The comfort from your lips are back. Your muscular grip on my hip. This is a fantasy. This is my fantasy.

You slowly take off my shirt, while I un-button your shirt. This is heaven. Our kiss is getting deeper and deeper. You push my down onto the bed and gently get on top of me. You want to be dominant. I'll let you be dominant for now. You need to take control, so I know what I'm up for. After several moans and groans, we finished. This was exactly what I wanted from you, Joe. This is what we needed. Can't you see this? This is pure love, Joe. We are the definition of love. You get off of me and lay beside me. Your hand still under my head, which I'm now using as a pillow. I turn to look at you, and we automatically make eye contact. I lay my hand on your chest, rubbing your chest with my thumb. "Hey." I said softly. You smiled. "Hey." You replied. "I enjoyed this." You said. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, same." You chuckled softly kissed my cheek.

I woke up, remembering all the things we did last night. I couldn't help but smile. "Good morning, sleepy bird." You kindly interrupted. I sat up, looking at you through the bookshelf. You were sitting on the table, with two cups of coffee. I could tell ones waiting for me. I look around and quickly put on your shirt you wore last night. Your scent hitting me hard. I sat down and smiled. You remembered my favorite coffee, Iced coffee. I sipped it and my eyes lit up immediately. "Mm this is so good. You remembered?" I said softly, smiling. You nodded. "Yes! With a few tips and tricks from google." You chuckled. I grabbed my iced coffee and sat on your lap. "Thank you, this means a lot to me." I said softly. You nodded and kissed me softly. "Of course." You replied. I kissed you immediately after, until we were rudely interrupted by a loud knock on the door.