Chapter 9: The end. (Their POV)

(Joe is normal, Callie is italic)

I honestly didn't know it would turn out like this. I just thought it was my time to show you I'm passionate, that I'm worthy of your love. Now I'm gonna play truth or dare with you. And let's not forget, Bella. I followed after Charlotte, who was keeping an eye on me the whole entire time. We walked in and everyone was sitting in a circle, waiting for us. Oh my god Charlotte. What is happening? She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. She sat next to Bella and her boyfriend, who I saw hanging out with Callie earlier. Maybe that's the friend he was talking about? I looked around for you and to my surprise you were looking at me already. "I'm sorry" you mouthed and frowned a little. I smiled a bit and mouthed back, "It's okay. I enjoyed our moment we had." You giggled and smiled at me. "Me too. Me too." You mouthed back. Charlotte got up and spun the bottle, and of course it had to land on me. Charlotte giggled and clapped her hands together. "That's a good one." She said, then smirked at me. "Truth or Dare, Joe?" She asked. "Truth." I replied. She frowned and grabbed my hand. "Come on, Joe. Truth? Really?" she asked. "Dare." I said, challenging her. "I dare you to 5 minutes in heaven with.." she said before scanning around the room. "You" she pointed at Bella. Great. Her boyfriend got so defensive. "No she's not going in there with him" he said in a disgusted tone. "It's fine. I promise I won't do anything with him." Bella replied and stood up. I nodded and glared at Charlotte, who was smiling at me. Fucking bitch. Me and Bella walked into the closet and closed the door. The closest was tiny, with lots of coats in it. I don't understand how she even agreed to it. "Since we're playing this, I should ask a question." Bella said calmly. I nodded. "Sure, have at it" I replied. "What's wrong with me? Why did you just dump me? Without an explanation? I thought we were great, Joe. What's wrong with me?" she said, now with her eyes tearing up. "Nothing. It was me, Bella. I was such a mess. You made me better but I thought I was hurting you even more." I replied. She started crying. Fuck. Fuck you Charlotte. Jesus christ what do I do? I wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back. "I'm sorry if I couldn't make you happy. You made me happy though." She replied and wiped her tears. I am by far speechless. She stepped out and I couldn't help but feel stunned. I really did just let her go like that. But, Callie you're so much more important. I never thought I would
go this crazy over a girl. I know what you do when you get jealous, sad, and mad now. It amazes me how I know nothing about you, yet I feel so connected to you.

I don't know how to act anymore, Joe. First you were flirting with Charlotte. You then went to make out with me in my car? And now you're making out with my best friends girlfriend? He looks so mad, Joe. I won't be surprised when he punches the shit out of you. She walked out, wiping her tears. You made her cry, Joe? Do you know her? I've never seen her before, Joe. Who is she? You stepped out seconds later. With a blank expression on your face. Did I mention how much I hate Charlotte right now? I don't know if its just the alcohol but it's really fucking getting under my skin. I really love you, Joe. I don't know but everything about you seems so fucked up. But I love it so much. Joe. I trust you. I know you didn't do anything to her. Did you? Please tell me you didn't.

"You fucking idiot." He said, and grabbed me by my shirt. Why does all this have to happen? I glare into his eyes, which makes him hesitate on whatever he's gonna do next. "Go on." I said, in a cold tone. He quickly balled his fists into a ball and launched at me. Of course I know what's he's gonna do now. I'm not gonna let him embarrass me in front of these immature ass holes. I grabbed his fist, and of course like every human being he punched me with his other hand. I grabbed that and with not much force, I push him back. "Don't touch me like that ever again." I said, in a normal tone and sat down again. Took him a bit to regain his conscious. He stood up and grabbed Bella's hand. "Cmon we're going." He said in anger and left out the door. Everyone turned towards me, and obviously I am paying attention but no one knows that. "Mmm okay." Charlotte said and spun the bottle again. It landed on you. Callie. Your eyes widened and Abraham grinned. Charlotte glared at you then smiled. "Truth or dare?" She said. "Truth." You replied. "Is it true that you were making out with my ex boyfriend because no one else could love you? And that you were jealous because me and him were on good terms again?" She asked, now with all her attention on you. You try to keep a straight face but I knew the water works were kicking through. "No.." You replied. "Hmm? Speak louder." Charlotte replied. "No." You said again. Abraham laughed. "Bull fucking shit." He said. "It's none of your business dick." I said in an angry tone. You quickly looked and gave me a little smile. "What'd you say?" He snarled. "None. Of. Your. Business. Dick." I grinned at him. I could tell he wants to punch me but after that incident he doesn't wanna try me. "Mmm fuckboy get out of this." Charlotte said. "Let's not forget the main reason we broke up, Charlotte. How does it feel? Having another guys dick up you?" I asked. Your eyes widened even more. I looked over at Charlotte, who was looking at me with a blank expression. "Mmm that's what I thought. I'm going. Happy Birthday." I said before I headed out the door. "I'm going too." You said and stood up, walking out after me.

I couldn't believe it. You really stuck up for me. Joe. Joe, after this night. I really am thankful to have you. You made it up to me, and you proved your loyalty. Thank you. Thank you. "Wait up." I said, trying to catch up to him. You stopped and turned towards me. "I'm sorry about that." You said softly. "Gosh no don't be sorry, Joe. I actually wanna apologize and also thank you for sticking up for me." I smiled softly. "No need to thank me. No one should've called you out. That's not right." You replied. I really wanna kiss you again, Joe. But I don't wanna mess up this night anymore. "Hey. Since you did that for me I wanna repay you. You can't say no." I giggled softly. "Coffee tomorrow?" I asked in a soft tone. You grinned and nodded. "Yeah sure. Why not." You chuckled. "Um the thing is.." you said softly. No, Joe. You're not gonna stand me up. You can't possibly hate me that much to agree and change it after .1 seconds. That's not right. I frowned a little, and I know you can see it. "I don't have your number and I don't know which café to go to." You chuckled softly.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I'm such a fucking idiot for not giving you the details. My frown quickly turned into a smile. "Oh my god! Right." I giggled. You pulled your phone out and nervously opened the dialing pad. "Or you could just give me your number." You chuckled, handing me your phone. I giggled and dialed my phone number. "Of course." I smiled. "That was a slick move there Joe Goldberg." I giggled then handed you your phone back. You nodded and chuckled back. "Well, text me the details?" You asked. "Yes. Yes of course." I replied. "Alright then. Have a good night, Callie. Hope you feel better." You smiled. "Yeah. You too." I smiled back and waved. You waved back and started to walk to your car. Today just turned into the worse day ever to the most perfect day ever. Can't wait for tomorrow, Joe.