Chapter 18: After (Their POV)

Joe: normal
Callie: italic

I could deal with Abraham later, I just need to get some stuff at my apartment. So I quickly took a U-turn and headed straight to my house. I unlocked my door and to my suprise, there you stood. Your dark brown hair, your beautiful lips, your hourglass slimed body. Your perfect. "Oh.." I said softly. You quickly stood up and walked towards me. "Joe.. I'm so sorry.. I didnt mean anything. Things were just moving so fast and I just don't wanna be... broken anymore." You said softly, before looking down. I could tell the guilt in your voice, and I myself love it. You actually told me something.. Your true feelings. I shut the door and lifted your chin up, gently. "Its okay. Words are just words, Ill get over it. Lets talk about how you got in!" I said, jokingly, to lighten the mood. You giggled softly and hugged me so tightly, I loved it. "I need you, Joe." You said. Now that is forever playing in my head like a melody.

Oh Joe, You do not understand how much you mean to me. You make the worse days the best. Your face, I see it in my dreams all the time. Your loving smile, Smooth hands, Your dark mysterious eyes. Everything about you, I wouldn't change it one bot. You quickly hugged me back, and lifted my chin up gently, again. "I need you too, Callie." You replied, before kissing me. Your lips, touching mines. Heavenly. I love you so much, Joe. You don't understand. I kissed you back, and you picked me up. I wrapped my legs around your strong body. You pinned me up against the wall and kissed my collar bone. Here we go again. Another, hot, night. "I love you." I accidentally blurred out. You stopped and I could tell you were smiling. I quickly realized and started giggling nervously. "I mean.. I love your well organized house!" I said, hoping it'll help me get out of this. You looked up at me, my eyes meeting your. You smiled softly and took my hand. "I love you more." You said before kissing my hand. This is so romantic, Joe. I always thought of you as a hopeless romantic. I was wrong. Youre not hopeless, your more a devoted romantic. If that makes any sense.

She said. She said she loves me. That. That right there is what I need. I love you a thousand, Callie. More than words could ever explain. "You.. You do?" You said nervously. I nodded and chuckled softly. "Yes. I do love you." I said before kissing her neck. You placed your hand on my head, biting down on your lips. I took a glance at your face before i continued. I picked you up and walked to my room, kissing you. Our lips were locked, like a chain that couldnt be broken.

So sorry that ive been MIA! I actually have faith in this story. Thank you for all your love on this, mysterious story. I appreciate everything! I will try to update more sooner now! Schools over bitches :p