Chapter 14: My time. (His POV)

I quickly pull away and stood up. "I'll be back." I said before going to open the door. I couldn't believe my eyes, Guinevere Beck. "I thought-" I said, before I was interrupted. "It was my twin sister, Joe." She said softly. "Listen, I'm totally okay with you being a psychopath, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to be with you. I couldn't hide from you anymore. I need you." She said, placing her hand on my chest. "This can't be real." I said. She nodded. "This is real, Joe." I can't believe this. This is a vision. A fucking ghost of Guinevere Beck. I can not trust this. I closed my eyes for a second, hoping her ghost will go away. It didn't. I can't believe my eyes. "Joe, Please, Let me explainable." She added on. No. No I can't trust her ghost. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled. You quickly got up and walked over. "Is everything okay?" You asked softly. I opened my eyes and she was gone. Her ghost couldn't possibly get bigger. I can't have her destroy what me and you have, Callie. I need to move on. But how? I looked down, and Paco was standing right in-front of me. "Sorry.. I just came to ask if you could get me some breakfast..." He said quietly while looking down. "Sorry for screaming, I um saw a bug." I replied. You appeared from behind me, smiling at Paco. "Of course you could come in." You said, softly. I looked over at you and smiled. "Cmon buddy." I said before stepping away from the door.

"Thank you again for breakfast." Paco said before walking out. "Anytime." I said, leaning on the door. He waved goodbye then walked into his apartment. I shut the door and you stood behind me. "I don't mean to intrude, but what was that?" You asked, with one hand placed one your hip. "Um, It was nothing." I gulped down. You shook your head and walked closer. "Joe. For me and you to able to work out.. You have to be honest." You said. Your hot breath touching my face. Reminding me of last night. Your eye contact, also reminding me of last night. "You're right." I said, before walking over to the couch, and sitting down. "I just saw my dead ex's ghost.." I said. Your eyes widened. "What do you mean?" You asked. "My ex. She died in a car crash. And I saw her. Her ghost when I opened the door." I replied. You quickly sat next to me, placing you hand on my lap. "Awh.. Joe. I'm sorry." You said softly. I nodded. "It was a long time ago.." I replied. You placed your hand on my cheek, and slowly turned my face towards you. "Hey. You'll get over this. Whatever is haunting you, you'll get over it. We'll get over it." You said, looking deep into my eyes. I leaned in to kiss you, you did too. Our lips connecting, the best feeling ever.

You sat on my lap, still having your hand on my cheek. You slowly rock your hips back and forth, giving me a hard boner. You didn't stop, no. You liked how it felt. I quickly pulled away and kissed your neck. I guess it's time for me to mark whats mines. You tilted your head up, grabbing my hair and moaning softly. I found your soft spot. You suddenly got off my lap. "I'm sorry but I'm late for work." You said, biting your lip while you gather your stuff. I quickly stood up and stopped you. "Hey, no need to be in a rush. Stop by later to get your stuff. Just worry about getting ready." I said in a passionate tone. You nodded and kissed my lips, before walking to the bathroom. Thank god I'm not working today. I mean I'll still stop by but I'm off. Guess that means I'll bring you lunch.

You walked out with the exact same clothes you wore yesterday. It imminently gave me flashbacks of last night. Your breath, on my neck. Your breathing. Cut it out, Joe. "You look more gorgeous than yesterday." I said, looking at you up and down. You blushed softly. "Really?" You asked. "Shhh, don't question. You look good everyday." I said, before sneaking a kiss. You kiss back but then pulled away. You grabbed your purse and gave me a tiny peck on the lips. "Are you down to bring me lunch, later. If not it's okay." You said, now in a nervous tone. "One step ahead of ya!" I replied chuckling. "Cool." You smiled. You stopped before shutting the door. "Um, I left my car at work." You said, giggling. "Ah! Took care of that already." I smiled. Your eyes widened. "How'd you get my car keys?" Your eyebrows arched. "When you took your pants off, they dropped. Decided that while your asleep to get your car? Was that a bad idea..?" I asked nervously. You smiled softly. "You're such a gentleman, Joe. Thank you. I'll see you later." You replied, after closing the door.

I look out the window, which was perfect timing. You were already driving away. So, since I have some free time, its time to do some researching. Since we're talking, i'm pretty sure it wont be weird to send you a friend request. Now, time to wait for you to accept it. This is when my trusty cap comes in place. I'll give you some time to settle down, then I'll stop by. This is boring. Let me see if I could find that guy with my ex. I typed her name on instagram's search bar and to my surprise her account is... private. Fuck what am I gonna do now? Jesus, Callie. I miss you so much. I suppose its a right time to pay you a little visit. I grab my jean jacket, and my blue cap. I'll be there soon, love. Just wait.

I arrive to your work, parking my car 1 block away. I walk past Mooneys, to see Charlotte and Michelle doing their job. Good. Just like I want them to do. I walk into Nirvana, pretending to check some shirts out. I look around to find you. Boom. You're standing by the cashier, talking to a guy? No fucking way. I pull my phone at and go back to Bella's profile. I screen shot it and zoom closely into the profile pic. There he is. What is he doing? Talking to you? I walk closer until my back is faced towards them. "I just, I really like him. I think he does to. Keep this in mind, I don't know him. I think he's the one. I know he's the one. Can't you see it, Axel? Can you see that I am in love with him?" You say, softly but in a bummed out tone. Why are you sad? I can't wait to tell our story to our kids. The way me and you fell in love. No one in our way. "Im happy for you Callie. I knew you could find the one, it just took time. Now lets forget about Abraham?" He replied. "Abraham was a mistake, Axel. He doesn't treat me like the way Joe does. He's handsome, funny, thoughtful, gentle, charming, and many more. Abraham just wanted my body. Axel, do you believe this.. Me and Joe could actually be a thing." You replied, now with more excitement. "Now, Now. Calm down. We don't, correction, you don't know anything about him. What if its a trap? To kill you." I would never do that, Callie. I've changed. He replied, chuckling. You giggled softly. "No. I don't think he will. He got my car for me." You replied. "After you and him," He said before slapping the counter. "Yes, shh." You replied. "This feels right, Axel. This. He. I. Me and him, it feels right. We feel right." You replied. He chuckled. "Okay, but if he hurts you. Boy its game over." He replied. You giggled. I believe in us too, Callie. I believe in what we can and what we have. Give me time, Callie. This will all fall into place. I excited Nirvana. 3 more hours until I take you out for lunch. I think its time to pay Abraham a little visit.

Well, what I already know about him is that he's Charlotte's brother, you used to date him, and now he wants you back. But you're smart enough to know the consequences. I typed his name into instagram's search bar. Abraham Gibbs. His account isn't private. Hm, good. I click on his profile and there's some pictures of you, that he hasn't deleted. Maybe because it has way to many likes. You and him getting froyo, ice cream, cake, and fast food. He doesn't know how to take women out. I will take cate of you, Callie. Its only an amount of time until I make you mines. I take you our for lunch in- 30 minutes. I keep scrolling and scrolling, until I see other pictures with other females. The same spots too. He takes all his dates to the same fast food restaurant? What a douche.