Chapter 24: She Deserved it (Their POV)

Callie: italic
Joe: Normal

"I think its in here." I said as I slipped the little key from under the only opening that didn't need a key. "Oh thank god throw it through the little hole!" Michelle signed in relief. I pushed the key through it, following it with my eyes as it hits the ground. "I'm gonna get you out of here, then we go straight to the cops. Okay?" She looked at me before she picked the key up. I knew what I had to do. "Please get me out of here, Michelle. You're my only hope." I said as I turned towards Abraham, making it look like I was about to have a breakdown. "I'll get you out." She said as she put the key in the padlock. What do I do now? Well, for starters I have to make it look more realistic. You've practiced for this, Callie. You got this. Joe trusts you, and you should fulfill his wish. Right?

"Well, what the fuck are we gonna do now?" I asked as if I was impatient. "Shut up, shes not okay. Clearly." She replied. Gosh, Callie. Your friend is a pain in the ass. It's not your fault though, you did everything I asked you. This is why I love you.. Callie. You understand, don't you? You understand that I'm committed to love. Everything I do is for you. "Well fuck. We're still in the fucking car. I'm claustrophobic." I said. She turned towards me, and her now curious face turned into a huge smirk. "You have her! Don't you.. Joe?" She asked politely but with such a demanding tone. I don't know, almost caught me off guard. "Of course not? What're you talking about?" I replied, now all my attention is towards her. Make her believe me. Make her. That was the only thing going throughout my mind."Joe, do you think I'm dumb?" she asked me. "No?" I replied. "Good." she said as she started the car. "We're going back." she said before speeding pass the red light. What is her problem? Is she onto me? But what did I say that- Oh shit.

Michelle unlocked the door, swinging it open. She walked inside and finally set her eyes onto Abraham's body. "This is more worse than I thought." She said as she grabbed my hand. I stumbled on the ground, face first. "I can't walk. My legs are shaking really badly." I said, with big breaths in between. "It's okay.. We're gonna get through this." she replied, rubbing my back gently. "But for now, we have to go. I'll get you some water." She said as she quickly got up and ran up the stairs. Good. Made myself more time. What is sharp around here. I asked myself as I looked around. Boom. Abraham's pocket knife sticking out of his pocket. Perfect. I grabbed it and tucked it into my shirt. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I quickly got back into position. "Callie?" She called out, touching my hand softly. "Michelle.. This is so bad.." I replied, crying even more. "I loved him!" I added on. "We were so good together." I said finally. Michelle sighed slowly. "Well, psychopaths manipulate people. Maybe he was waiting for that perfect time to snatch you up and kill you. Maybe you would've ended up like Abraham." She replied while rubbing my back. "Oh?" I said slowly while getting up. "Why is he a psychopath?" I smiled at the ground. "Callie you're so in love you haven't seen the real truth. Look around." She replied. "But.. he loves me?" I looked up at her, wiping my tears while more rolls down. "Callie.. What the fuck? You really believe that?" she asked. Of course I do. He's mine.. Forever. "He loves me, Michelle. He even told me." I said as I slapped my hand on the ground dramatically. "So what? You're gonna believe a fucking child predator? Instead of me? How fucking pathetic are you? Actually.. He's more worse than a child predator. Hes a murderer." She replied. "Don't talk about him like that'" I said, as sliced her throat. She managed to dodge it? What? "Silly bitch." She replied before stabbing me in my stomach. How.. How did I fail? Was it because I liked her too much, I wanted her to live? or was it bec- Thats when I blacked out. The lack of blood got to me after she took the long sharp stick out of my stomach.

"Where are they?" She demand. Who is this freak grabbing my alcohol? It's supposed to be for killing, idiot. "Who?" he replied. "Michelle. She isn't here?" She questioned, as she looked around. "Oh shes at the basement." He replied. "Thanks" She said as she walked towards the door. I ran up in-front of her. "Hey-Hey-Hey," I said holding my hands out trying to stop her. "This has precious books that no one could be around. And only employees can be down there. Store policy." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Oh really? The. why hasn't Michelle been allowed to go down there?" She asked, with her arms crossed. "It's because I dont trust her." I replied. A loud scream came from the basement and she pushed through me, and opened the door. "CALLIE!" she screamed as she stumbled down the stairs. "CALLIE-" she paused. I ran down as quickly as I can. The horror in my eyes. Michelle? Michelle what are you doing.. Why is Callie on the floor.. Is that her own blood? MICHELLE? "CALL AN AMBULANCE JOE!" she demanded as she came running towards callie. She grabbed her jacket and wrapped it around her stomach. "I.. I didn't do this. Joe.. You psychopath!" Michelle said, charging at me with her sharp stick knife. Callies friend managed to pepper spray and taze Michelle till she dropped on the floor. I.. I didnt see this coming. At all. I'm shocked. Suprised. My love was on the ground, bleeding to death, and all I could do was watch while I called the cops and ambulance. What the fuck. Where did I go wrong.

IK ITS A BIT CHAOTIC. BUT TRUST ME. NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAKE SENSE. THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT :) WORKING ON THE NEW CHAPTER RN!!